Round 1 Pools!

Point of View: Hop

It's time for my match, and I'm gonna win this!

"Will our two trainers send out their first Pokemon!" The referee stated, I sent out my ace, Dubwool!

"Electrivire, it's time!" Gary shouted, sending out what I think is an Electric Type!

"Cotten Guard first thing!" I ordered, and Dubwool raised his Defense Stats a lot!

"That won't help," Gary sighed, "Use Brick Break!" What?! That's a Fighting Type move, and it almost took out my starter!

"Not yet, use Reversal!" I shouted, and with that, Electrivire went down!

"Blastoise!" Gary shouted, sending out a Water Type, and I chose to use Grassy Glide!

"Skull Bash!" My foe shouted, we didn't do much, but we did a lot on our second hit.

"Dubwool is unable to battle," The judge exclaimed, ", send out your second Pokemon Hop!"

"Rillaboom, it's time!" I chuckled, "Let's do this!"

"Not yet, use Ice Beam!" Gary commanded, but I came prepared, and ordered a Boomburst, which overpowered the Ice Type move and struck Blastoise!

"Now, use Drum Beating!" I exclaimed, and that took Blastoise out of the fight.

"You were great Blastoise," Gary stated to his partner in his Pokeball, ", Scizor, it's time for a comeback!"

"Super Power!" I shouted, but Scizor dodged and finished this fight with an X-Scissor!

"Okay then, Corviknight!" I yelled, letting out my Steel/Flying Type Pokemon, yeah, he's in trouble now!

"Bullet Punch!" Gary shouted, Corviknight used Steel Wing, and both attacks were evened!

"Brave Bird!" I shouted, and that did something to Scizor, but he recovered.

"Psycho Cut!" Gary ordered, and I had Corviknight use Air Slash, and Air Slash got through and knocked out Scizor with one more Brave Bird!

"Scizor is unable to battle," The referee declared, ", the winner is Hop!"

"Thank you Corviknight, you were awesome!" I chuckled, then I recalled by Flying Type and went to my seat!

Timeskip to Goh's fight/ POV: Chloe

The fight with my dad verses my boyfriend was about to begin, I know my dad has Rotom, Charizard, and Obstagoon, but I haven't seen his other three!

"Obstagoon, you're up!" My father shouted, and Goh smirked.

"Scizor, you're up!" Goh exclaimed, he's got this in the bag!

Obstagoon's Obstruct, Snarl, Double Edge, did a lot, but Scizor won due to Obstagoon not being able to use Cross Poison! XD

His second Pokemon was a Kanto Raichu, a Pokemon variant I haven't seen for months!

"Scizor, use Sand Tomb!" Goh shouted, but Raichu dodged and took out Scizor with Brick Break!

"Man, that was upsetting, but you did your best Scizor!" Goh chuckled, "Take a good rest, my friend!"

"You've gotten strong since the last time I saw you Goh," Dad stated, ", I want to ask, how has my daughter been doing?"

"She's doing great," My boyfriend exclaimed, ", me and her are some of the strongest trainers of Alola now, and she's my girlfriend now!"

"Wow, that's amazing!" Dad gasped, "I'm proud that you guys are dating, and you're strong! But, I still feel guilty about what I said last time we saw each other, I'm truly sorry!"

"It's all in the past," Goh stated, ", let's get this battle over with soon! Inteleon!" My boyfriend sent out his Galar Water Type, my dad's in for a surprise!

"Mud Shot, now!" Goh exclaimed, and Ash chuckled seeing that Goh planned ahead of time!

"Raichu, use Thunder!" Cerise shouted in desperation, but it was too late, and Raichu was out!

"Looks like it's up to my last member," Cerise stated, ", I'm going back to the start of my journey, go Charizard!"

"This is the end of this match!" Goh chuckled, "You've made a bad choice!" That's when it hit me: My dad has a Charizardite Y, and his Charizard knows Solar Beam! Like that, Dad used Mega Evolution and won with Solar Beam!

"Mega Charizard huh?" Goh chuckled, "I didn't expect that, but I'll still win, go Cinderace!" He sent out his starter, this will be fun.

"Ancient Power, go!" My dad shouted, but Cinderace got out of the way and used it's new move Electro Ball to finish the fight quickly!

"Well, I guess it's over then," Dad sighed, ", again, I'm really sorry for all the trouble I cause you and Chloe to go through." Maybe I should talk to him alone, he seems pretty depressed about the betrayal...

That night/POV Lillie

Me and Ash were hanging out at my house for the night, I was brushing Snowy's fur when the round two match-ups showed up, I mean Ash, Goh, Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Lana, and Gladion got on the board, so we're still going strong. The next match will be four-on-four double battles!

Goh VS. Kiawe [Rivals are at it again~]

Gladion VS. Steven [This I'm a bit nervous about...]

Cynthia VS. Leon [Wow...]

Ash VS. Hop [Hey, it's the dude who took out Gary in Round 1, this will be good!]

Mallow VS. Lana [Alola League Rematch!!!]

Sophocles VS. Tobias [Oh great, the dude Ash lost to in the Sinnoh League, that's bad!]

"This will be fun," Ash chuckled, ", hey Lillie? I want to thank you again for staying by my side this past year, it means a lot to me!"

"No problem Ashy," I giggled, ", you're the greatest thing that happened to me!" I put my head on his chest, man he feels nice~

The same moment/POV Ash

Welp, Lillie just fell asleep.

"Shh, just rest my princess." I whispered to her, and she smiled and seemed to be nuzzling me, but not by will.  🥰 Man is she cute, but I think she's been reading too many romance novels. I better get to bed now, it's 9:00 PM!