Forgiveness and VS Hop!

POV: Ash 

Me and my friends went to the people who were blackmailed, and the forced traitors were pretty scared when they saw us.

"Arceus told me and Lillie about your reasons for betraying me," I stated, ", you were forced to betray me, is that right?" Brock, all of Brock's Pokemon, Max, Max's Treecko, Bonnie, and Bonnie's Dedenne nodded slowly, and I gave them all a hug!

"It's okay, I forgive you guys!" I chuckled, and the three cried and hugged back.

"Thanks Ash!" Brock exclaimed, "I really felt bad for letting you suffer like that!"

"We understand Brock," Kiawe stated, ", welcome back to the gang!"

I went to his battle with Hop, who took out Gary in the first round, I plan on getting revenge!

"If it isn't Leon's brother!" I laughed, "I had a battle with Leon before you know!"

"I heard from Lee about it, but don't expect me to go easy on you!" Hop exclaimed, "Snorlax!" He sent out Snorlax, huh? This was too easy!

"Sceptile, I choose you!" I shouted, he is so doomed, "Focus Blast!"

"Blizzard!" Hop ordered, but Snorlax got taken out with one hit!

POV Hop

"Who's next Hop?" Ash laughed, "We aren't afraid of battling tough foes!" No matter what, I have to be careful!

"Corviknight!" I shouted while sending out my steel bird, "Brave Bird!"

"Sceptile, use Leaf Blade!" Ash ordered,  that's a horrible choice, it's not very effective. Yet to my surprise, Corviknight fainted after getting hit by two Leaf Blades, man, I hate the fact that Brave Bird does recoil damage!

"Dubwool, I'm counting on you!" I shouted to my faithful partner, and I sent out my ace to the feild, "Use Bounce!" My partner went flying into the air, this will give me a win!

POV Ash

He seriously thinks that Bounce will save him? Wow, I saw Dubwool come down, and I came ready with our next move. "Use X-Scissor straight up in the air!" I shouted, and Sceptile's attack blocked Dubwool's attack, "Now use Dragon Pulse!" The Dragon Type move still wasn't enough to stop Dubwool.

"Reversal!" Hop ordered, I was shocked by that and so was Sceptile, it did a number to Sceptile, but I knew that Dubwool was on the berg of collapsing because of it!

"Leaf Blade!" I shouted, and that finished the fight with one last attack!

"I expected to make it further, but you won fair and square!" Hop sighed, "Good battle man, I can see why you're the champion!"

"Good battle Hop," I chuckled, ", let's do it again some other time!"