Now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

IT'S TIME FOR GLADION VS BEDE!!!!

POV: Bede

"Still thinking of your match Bede?" Hop asked me, and I chuckled and nodded. How could I forget, it was the closest match of my life!

Flashback

"The battle begin Gladion and Bede will now commence!" The judge shouted, "Each side will use three Pokemon, and the battle will be over when three Pokemon on one side are unable to continue!"

"Rapidash, let's do this!" I exclaimed, "This should be easy!"

"Lycanroc, let's go!" Gladion shouted, sending out a Rock Type.

"Battle begin!" The judge shouted, and we began the fight.

"Use High Horsepower!" I ordered, but Lycanroc just moved out of the way, "NANI?!"

"Use Stone Edge!" Gladion exclaimed, and it dealt a critical hit to Rapidash, and I panicked for my Fairy/Psychic Type, but I got an idea.

"Use Psycho Cut, then Dazzling Gleam!" I ordered.

"Watch out!" Gladion pleaded, but it was no use because Lycanroc was hit hard, "Lycanroc, you okay partner?!"

"Lycan!" The wolf Rock Type stated while nodding, it's going to be a while.

"Alright, Rapidash, we need to be careful, use Dazzling Gleam!" I stated.

"Dodge it, and use Crunch!" Gladion exclaimed, I was surprised by Lycanroc's jump in the air, and direct hit on Rapidash's face, knocking it out.

"Where did that giant 'K.O.' come from?" I groaned, "Anyways, Mawile, you're up now!"

"Another Fairy Type, hmm?" Gladion sighed, "Lycanroc, let's try to figure out what's going on..."

"Use Iron Head!" I ordered, and I was sure this would knock out Lycanroc.

"Counter, and make it quick!" Gladion grunted, and my eyes widened as I watched Mawile go down in a single swing, "You can't just rely on Super Effective hits, the Champion of Alola, Ash Ketchum has taught me that in our battles!" Of course, when I saw the first Alola Region League on television, Ash defeated a Legendary Fighting Type with Iron Tail, I can't let my guard down.

"Hatterene, it's up to you, partner!" I shouted, "Let's give our all!"

"Alright, use Stone Edge!"

"Okay, I see your best perks are STABs and Counter," I stated, ", but let's see how well you are without it, use Magic Powder!" Hatterene dodged barely and used the move that turns the target into a Psychic Type.

"Use Crunch!" Gladion ordered, but I was prepared.

"Use Shadow Ball in the stomach!" I grunted, and Hatterene listened and it slammed Lycanroc into a wall, taking it out.

"NO WAY!" The announcer gasped, "Lycanroc was taken out with one powerful Shadow Ball, the trainer bio really meant what it said when it comes to Bede not being predictable!"

"That's a shock!" Gladion chuckled, "Seems you have some good plans in there, but it won't give you the win, Umbreon!"

"Umbre!" The Dark Eeveelution shouted, and I was ready.

"Dazzling Gleam!" I ordered, but Umbreon dodged.

"Shadow Ball!" Gladion exclaimed, but it missed by an inch, thankfully.

"Use Dazzling Gleam quick!" I pleaded, and it started to hurt Umbreon a lot.

"Iron Tail!" Gladion exclaimed, and when both of them got in contact, there was a huge explosion, "UMBREON!"

"Hatterene, you okay?!" I exclaimed, and when the dust cleared....

....

...Umbreon and Hatterene were both down.

"Both Pokemon are unable to battle, it's a draw!" The judge exclaimed, "Amazing!" I smiled, but put my head down, and hugged my first Pokemon, apologizing for the loss. But she hugged me with her hand, which made me smile brightly, then Gladion offered his hand, which I took.

"Good battle Gladion!" I chuckled, "You really are tough!" And then Gladion did this pose which looked cool.

"Same with you Bede!" Gladion chuckled, "You're a really tough opponent, and I respect that, but next time, we're going to use our top 6 Pokemon, no holding back, got it?"

"Yes sir!" I stated, and we left to our entrances, I was happy my Pokemon did so much work, but I'm not good enough to take on Alola just yet!