The World Tourney Opens!

Lillie was in her room at night writing in her diary.

May, 5 2014 (It's the Pokemon Universe, chill!)

Dear Diary,

         It's been eight months since Ash has been betrayed by his former friends, eight months since Ash and I have started dating, and eight months since Ash's mother moved to Route 1 on Mele-mele Island in Alola. Ash, or as I call him now, 'Ashy', has been undefeated for the entire school year, and has chosen Kiawe, Sophocles, Guzma, and Lana to be his Elite 4 Members, Guzma because he had a change of heart and now can use Z-Moves!

Ashy's Pikachu or as I nicknamed him 'Static', made my Alolan Vulpix [Snowy] his mate, which I believe is very cute! Goh and Chloe have been happy with their new families. Chloe and Goh managed to complete the Island Challenge in no time, and Goh's Raboot, along with Chloe's Yamper, evolved to their final stages!

The only thing that worries us is that the Trainer World Tourney is taking place in Alola, which means Ash's traitors might be coming here to our home! Whatever happens though, we'll never betray Ashy!

"Well, I better head to head bed." Lillie yawned, then she kissed her sleeping Vulpix and went to sleep in her queen sized bed.

Ashy-Boy was waiting for his girlfriend to show up from her limousine, which just showed up and parked in front of his house.

"Hey Lils," Ash chuckled, ", how was your sleep?"

"It was great Ashy!" Lillie giggled, "What about you and Static?"

"It was refreshing, especially after that epic battle against Gladion yesterday," Ash exclaimed, ", and someone is excited to 'play' with his mate again!" Static the Pikachu severely blushed at the last part as well as Snowy.

Today, they didn't have school, so the couple, along with their friends decided on what to do about the world tournament.

"Well, I heard Leon was joining the World Cup this time around," Goh stated, ", you can finally have that rematch with him." Chloe and Goh became boyfriend and girlfriend, so have Lana and Sophocles, as well as Mallow and Kiawe, but Gladion is still single.

"TRA LA LAAA!" A bald dude in underwear shouted while flying past, then going through a hole that the Creation Trio left open by accident!

"Who the *BLEEP* was that?!" Gladion exclaimed, and then he got a smack on the head from Lillie, trying to get him to watch his mouth!

"Anyways," Ash sighed, ", are you guys going to participate?"

"You bet Ashy-Boy!" The gang heard a voice shout from behind, his name was Gary Oak, an exchange student for the Pokemon School, and an old rival of Ash Ketchum!

"Thanks Gary," Ash groaned because of the nickname, ", as I was saying, we better choose our best six Pokemon for the tournament!"

Teams for the tourney [doesn't have to be in order!]:

*Ash: Pikachu, Charizard [Mega-X], Melmetal, Greninja [Ash], Sceptile [Mega], Infernape.

*Kiawe: Turtnator, A. Marowak, Talonflame, Incineroar, Charizard [Mega-Y, Flareon.

*Lana: Primerina, Vaporeon, Peppiler, Garydos [IDK how to spell it~], Lapras, Sharpedio.

*Mallow: Tsarenna, Leafeon, Decidueye, Lurantis, Comfey, Ludicolo.

*Sophocles: Togedumaru, Vikivolt, Jolteon, A. Raichu, A. Golem, Magnezone.

*Lillie and Chloe won't participate, so I'm not listing there's!

*Gladion: Charizard [Mega-X], Lycanroc {Midnight}, Umbreon, Zorowak, Lucario [Mega], Silvally.

*Goh: Cinderace, Scizor, Beedrill, Espeon, Machamp, Inteleon.

*Gary: Blastoise, Umbreon, Electrivire, Scizor, Magmartor, Golem.

*More will participate, but I ain't gonna list them all!

"Let's head to the Aether Stadium everyone!" Ash exclaimed, "We got a tournament to win!"

"YEAH!!!!" Everyone except Ash, Lillie, and Chloe shouted.

AND HERE'S SOMETHING TO BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!!

That is one of the moments you think you're gonna die!!!