1

It was a boring day for Daehwi. He didn't have any work to do and was just playing games on his phone. He thought about going out with the other members but decided against it. He was to lazy to get up a anyways. He decided to drink some water so he would stay hydrated.

A little later his bladder started to hurt, BADLY. He grabbed himself and the pain subsided but it quickly came back. He got up quickly but already he was leaking. He ran to the bathroom but someone was in there. He didn't have the energy to talk so he started crying. He desperately tried not to have an accident, but his bladder had enough and he finished peeing himself right outside the door to the bathroom.

Then Youngmin came out of the bathroom and saw Daehwi crying. Youngmin just went up to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry, hyung," was all Daehwi could say. "Don't be sorry about it, it happens," Youngmin replied. "I'll help you clean up." The others were informed about Daehwi and were told to keep watch just in case. Daehwi was sulking in his room. He was beyond embarrassed. He couldn't believe that he had actually wet himself. He told himself that it was only one accident and that it wouldn't happen again. He didn't know how wrong he was.

I know it's short but there will be lots of parts, HOPEFULLY. Sorry, I'm lazy😅