3

Daehwi used the bathroom more than normal because he didn't want to have another accident. The other members tried to help and remind him to use the bathroom every so often. Daehwi was getting more concerned because his bladder filled up very fast and he he had to use bathroom every 30 minutes to an hour even even if he didn't feel the need to. It worked for a while but Daehwi was getting physically and mentally exhausted.

Today though, Daehwi's bladder had enough of being overused. The day went normally till Daewhi went to the bathroom and couldn't pee. He was happy because he thought his bladder was getting stronger. He went back to practice but soon his bladder started hurting. Soon Daehwi was dancing sloppily trying to hold it in. Woojin noticed and ask Daehwi what was wrong but Daehwi just answered, "Nothings wrong hyung," and he smiled at Woojin. Except he really had to go.

After a few minutes he sat down. The pain was too much but he couldn't go to the bathroom because his hyungs had already told him to go. A stream of pee came out unexpectedly and Daehwi became stiff. His hyungs noticed and now knew what was going on.

Donghyun sat down beside Daehwi and started pushing on his bladder which made Daehwi cry out. "Shh, it's okay, just relax," Donghyun said. "Hyung!" Daehwi sobbed. He didn't want to but he knew that he would never make it. Donghyun started pushing harder and more pee came out. Daehwi started sobbing more. "You can do it, no one will be mad, I know you're not gonna be able to make it," Donghyun coaxed. Daehwi knew this was it. He knew his bladder couldn't take it anymore. He relaxed and emptied his bladder.

After he was done Donghyun rubbed his back while Daehwi cried. "I'm sorry hyung," he sobbed. After he finished crying Woojin took control and cleaned Daehwi. They decided to end practice early so Daehwi could get dry clothes. Daehwi didn't feel well so after he cleaned up went to sleep.