2

Daehwi and the rest of the members were practicing with their dance instructor, Mr. Park. Daehwi was practicing as hard as he could so he drank a lot of water. This was not a good idea. He started feeling the urge to go but ignored it because he was busy.

After an hour he could barely move without leaking a little. The dance instructor gave them a five minute break and immediately Daehwi sat down. The pain kept getting worse and his hand slowly snaked it's way to his crotch. He was holding his crotch like he would die if he moved it and was desperately trying not to have an accident. He started rocking back and forth to alleviate the pain.

Woong noticed that something was wrong with Daehwi and asked him if he was ok. Daehwi stopped rocking and said, "I'm fine hyung." He really wasn't but he wasn't about to let the others know. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it. It was getting to the point where the pain wouldn't go away no matter what he did.

Then the dance instructor came back and told them to start practicing but Daehwi couldn't get up. If he did he would definitely have an accident. He knew it was hopeless but he didn't want to pee himself in front of the others. But they saw Daehwi holding himself and got really concerned. Daehwi finally had the courage to tell them his problem. "II-I-I h-have to p-pee," he stuttered. Now the others were very concerned.

They tried to help him up but he yelled out in pain and sat right back down. "I c-can't m-move," He stammered. " You need to get up or you'll have an accident, Youngmin told Daehwi. "B-but it hurts so m-much!" Daehwi half screamed. After saying that a few drops of pee escaped his bladder. This caught the dance instructor's attention. He came over and asked what was going on. Woong said, "He has to pee," while pointing at Daehwi.

Daehwi looked up to see his dance instructor. If he had been embarrassed before this was ten times as worse. His dance instructor said to Daehwi in a soothing voice, " You should go, holding it in this long isn't good for you. " Daehwi started crying and said, "But I'm not a baby!!" Mr. Park continued, " It's ok, no one is going to call you a baby, you're safe, " and then Mr. Park hugged Daehwi.

Knowing that it was ok to just let go, his bladder gave up and let go. Pee soaked his underwear and pants. It then made a
puddle on the floor. Daehwi started crying again. The others helped Daehwi get up and they all went to the bathroom and
cleaned Daehwi up. Daehwi knew something was wrong with him but he didn't know what to do about it. "Oh well," he thought and shoved these thoughts to the back of his mind.