4

When Daehwi woke up a few hours later his lower half felt cold. He sat up quickly and threw his sheets off. He wet the bed. He was so ashamed of himself. He yelled for his hyungs and they came quickly. Everyone saw immediately what had happened. Donghyun, Woojin, Youngmin, and Woong looked at each other. "My turn, I guess," Donghyun said. Donghyun cleaned Daehwi while the other two cleaned his bedsheets.

Later after dinner, Daehwi's hyungs sat in the living room to talk about Daehwi's problem. "We can't keep this up forever, we've got to do something about his accidents," Woong started, "We need to take him to a doctor.Everyone agreed. Woong called the doctor to schedule an appointment but was told they were toob usy so they would have to reschedule in a week. They had to figure out what to do because Daehwi's problem was getting worse.

"We could try diapers," Donghyun suggested. Woong thought it was a great idea and everyone agreed with him. Woong decided to head to the store to find some diapers for Daehwi. He made Donghyun come with him to make sure he was getting the right ones. After they got them (and some other things you'll find out about later) they headed back. Woong was nervous because he was afraid of what Daehwi's reaction would be but he had to do this. Woong told the others what was going to happen and while the others were sitting in the living room

Woong went to get Daehwi. He told Daehwi to follow him and he went to the living room. Daehwi saw the others and was scared. Then he noticed there was a package of diapers sitting on the coffee table. He backed up and was about to leave till Woong grabbed his arm. Daehwi was mad. "Let me go!" he yelled at Woong and tried to yank his arm out of Woong's grasp but he couldn't. He realized it was pointless to try to fight against Woong.

"Daehwi, come sit on the couch by me," Donghyun said. Daehwi reluctantly went over and sat down. Then Woong started talking. "We scheduled a doctor's appointment for you but we have to wait a week to reschedule since they're busy. So for now Donghyun suggested that we could try diapers. You don't have to go in it if you don't want to but it's there in case you have an accident."

Daehwi started to protest but stopped. He knew this was the best thing to help with his accidents even though he really didn't want to wear them. Woong took a diaper out of the bag and handed it to Daehwi. "How about we start now, if you need help just call, ok?"

Daehwi nodded and headed to the bathroom.