Just Me and You

All of the Pogues were at the Chateau by the dock. John B and Sarah were arguing. They had been arguing for over a week now, Sarah accusing John B of flirting with a Touron. Everyone knew that John B hadn't flirted with anyone, including Sarah. He had helped a girl Touron whose boat broke down, but it was far from flirting. If anything, JJ had been the one flirting with her, much to Kiara's displeasure. Also to Kiara's displeasure is that she knew what Sarah was doing. She was doing the same thing she had done to her, pushing John B away when things were getting tough. Kiara knew Sarah loved John B, even though they were both shouting at one another, you'd have to blind not to notice the fondness Sarah held in her eyes when looking at John B.

"I already told you I didn't say shit to her, Sarah! JJ was the one flirting with her, not me!," John B explained with his hands in the air.
"You know what, I'm done with this, John B," Sarah replied with a roll of the eye. JJ, Pope, and Kiara were seated and watching the entire exchange.
"Good. I'm tired of fighting," John B sighed and walked closer to her with his arms open.
"No, John B. I'm done with this." The rest of the Pogues exchanged a worried glance.
"Uh. What do you mean," John B said in a low voice.
"I think we should take a break."
"A break?" John B's voice cracked. JJ tried to stand to get up but Kiara pushed him down. "Stop," she whispered. Sarah glanced at Kiara with a knowing look, she knew Kiara knew that she was having her trust issue again. Kiara's face was empty in response.
"Yeah," Sarah whispered to John B, who's open arms had fallen to his side and shoulders sagged.
"B-but. Me and you. Sarah, I didn't flirt with her. I swear to you on my life I didn't," A single tear fell down Sarah's face. John B reached out to wipe it away but right before he could Sarah moved back,
"I'm gonna go," she said, before running away.
John B stood in the same position staring off towards where she had run. The rest of the Pogues silently embraced John B, knowing how hurt he would be seeing as he was in love with Sarah Cameron.
"It'll be alright, man," JJ told John B, "You know how Sarah is." Everyone immediately understood as they all knew about Sarah and Kiara's falling out now. John B went to bed and sulked the rest of the day.

The next morning Kiara and JJ had gone to Heywards to buy some food for the Chateau. Pope was god knows where and John B had gone off to try to talk to Sarah.
"So do you think she was being serious," JJ asked as they walked through the chips aisle.
"No way," she responded, "Everyone knows that Sarah is as much in love with John B as he is with her."
"Do we?" He suddenly stopped walking. Kiara gave a puzzled look, "Don't get me wrong Sarah's great and all but she does this to literally everyone she gets close with and plus she promised that she would never do it to John B. Everyone knows Emily is irrelevant."
"Okay who is Emily?" Kiara said with a pointed look.
"Helloooo," he waved his hands in front of her, only to be slapped away. "Emily, the touron who Sarah is accusing John B of flirting with." Realization dawned on Kiara so she continued to walk down the aisle.
"Listen, John B is going to talk with Sarah right now. So if he comes back and they are still broken up then I'll go over and talk with her. Deal?"
"Ya, whatever. I just don't want JB being all depressed and shit over a girl," he said tossing some Lays into their basket.
"It's Sarah, JJ, not a girl," Kie said with a roll of her eye.

When Kie and JJ came back from Heywards, they found John B on the patio. As they got closer, they caught sight of the many empty beer bottles on the ground surrounding him.
"I take it the talk with Sarah didn't go well," JJ said loud enough for John B to hear and enough for Kiara to swat his arm.
"John B," Kiara began but was interrupted by John B's slurred voice.
"Guess what?" He began as he waved his beer around. "So I drove all the way to Tanny Hill, almost got beat up by a group of Kooks to go talk to Sarah. And guess what?" He waited for a response that he never got. "She was with Topper." Kiara and JJ stayed silent.
"TOPPER!" he shouted as he threw his arms in the air. "She's macking on Topper. She broke up with me for Topper!"
"Ok ok John B maybe you should slow down on the beers." Kiara said, moving closer to him. "How about I go talk to Sarah myself."
"Do whatever you want, Kie. Me and her are over. Should've never trusted her to begin with," he grunted. Kiara looked at JJ who shrugged his shoulders before leaving to talk to the Kook princess.