Never Kissing Anyone Else Again

Last chapter!!!! Let me know if you guys have any ships or ideas you guys want me to write about. Thank you for reading :)

~<•>~

When Sarah woke up the next morning John B was not in the bed. She went to the bathroom and gto cleaned up before going to the kitchen to see Pope and Kiara cooking and JJ sitting on a stool.
"Where's-" Sarah started.
"In the shower," all three of the Pogues answered.
"Alright then." She said glancing at JJ. "Aren't you supposed to have a hangover?"
"I didn't drink that much." He said, only to receive unbelieving looks from everyone.
"Yeah sure. You just know how to hold it down, unlike John B." Kiara said.
"Don't worry, I already gave him advil and water and he was fine before he went in the shower," Pope said as he cooked sausages. "Speak of the devil," Pope said. John B walked out of his bedroom in a t-shirt and shorts. John B and Sarah immediately locked eyes.
"The foods not done yet so you guys can talk if you want," Pope said to which Sarah nodded.

The two silently walked out to the porch and sat down on the couch.
"So.." John B said, not really knowing where to start, "what was last night about?"
"John B, I made a mistake. When I broke up with you. I was scared."
"Of what? Of me?" He asked.
"No. Well yes but. When you told me you loved me."
"What? That's what this is about? Listen I get it if you don't.. Um..feel that way about me."
"No John B, it's not about that."
"Then what? Did I do something wrong? I swear I never flirted with Emily," he pleaded.
"Who's Emily?" She asked.
"Seriously Sarah? The touron girl that we argued over for a whole week." He said getting annoyed.
"Oh Emily. No it wasn't about her. I knew you didn't flirt with her. I was just using her as and excuse."
"For wha-" John B was cut off by Sarah.
"I'll explain. I promise. The day you told me you loved me I got scared because.. I don't know, love scares me. Because you know my mom and my dad both said they loved me and look how that turned out. And then you said it and I just went into this spiral of doubts about whether you would end up hurting me in the future because to be honest everyone who has loved me has ended up doing something really really fucked up and I know I should've told you. But I didn't because I was scared so I ended up breaking up with you. But then Kiara came over and talked some sense into me and showed me how you all love me and would never do anything to me."
"Sarah," John B said, moving closer to her. "You could've told me. I would've understood."
"I know I know. And I'm so sorry I didn't. I'm sorry I hurt you John B," She said as a tear escaped her eye. John B reached out and wiped it away before wrapping her on a hug. "You're the last person I ever want to hurt. And I did. And yesterday I saw how bad you were and I'm just. I'm so sorry John B," she said into his shoulder.
"It's ok, princess. I forgive you." He whispered as his hand raked through her blonde hair.
"And I love you too John B." She said into his ear. John B pulled back and held her shoulders out at arms length away which made her giggle.
"You what?" He practically yelled with a grin on his face.
"I love you," Sarah said quietly before John B brought her forward for a kiss that they both smiled into. It had only been a couple days and Sarah had missed kissing John B more than she had ever missed anything before. When they pulled back for air John B held her face in his hands.
"I would never hurt you, Sarah. Ever. I mean it when I say I love you. More than anything in this world. You're the most important thing in this world to me, alright?" He said. Sarah smiled and nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder.
"I will never hurt you again either AND I will come to you first before ever pulling something like this again ok?" She said. He nodded and they relaxed in each other's presence for a few seconds before John B interrupted.
"So.. um.. Did you and uh Topper do anything," he asked. Sarah could feel him tense. She looked up at him.
"No, John B, I didn't even touch him. I asked him to come over because I was sad and a mess and Kiara was with you guys which was really stupid and I will never be talking to him again. But he slept in Rafe's room and we only talked for a couple minutes before I sent him to Rafe. I'm sorry John B, but you have to believe me, I didn't do anything with Topper. I only have feelings for you."
"Oh thank god because me and JJ were so drunk last night and we were planning on egging his house and sinking his boat again which would've been very very bad."
"You guys are idiots when you're drunk. Please do not sink anyone's boat ever again."
"Yeah yeah we forgot about it once we got to the Kegger," he responded.
"Speaking of the Kegger.." Sarah began. "Did you and um.. Do anything with those girls, or any girls?" Sarah was scared for his answer.
"I'm not gonna lie. Some touron kissed me. But I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away. I didn't even know her name and honestly I don't even remember her kissing me but JJ told me about it this morning. But I promise Sarah it didn't mean anything. And don't tell anyone this but Pope said apparently after she kissed me I started crying about you which would explain why my eyes were so red. I was just really mad and sad and I was really convinced that you were back with Topper and JJ kept fueling me on and telling me I needed to make you jealous and move on and all this shit and I'm really really sorry, Sarah, if I could go back I would have never even gone to the Boneyard and this wouldn't have happened." Sarah groaned. She wasn't exactly expecting that he didn't do anything. He was in a pretty bad state when she got to him.
"It's ok, John B. I get it. But you will not be kissing anyone other than me from now on. Got it?"
"You don't have to worry about that, princess," he replied before kissing her deeply.
"So who is this girl. Maybe I could go tell her you have a girlfriend."
"Awwww, are you jealous?"
"No I am not jealous," she said stubbornly.
"You are. But you don't have anything to worry about. I love you Sarah. Only you. And I didn't kiss her back because I was in love with you then too. You don't ever have to be jealous of anyone. You're my world. Ok?" His little speech made her grin like crazy. "And also Kiara saw her in town this morning when he was getting coffee and told her that I have a girlfriend."
"Good." She said before leaning in, lips almost touching. "Now kiss me," She demanded.
John B smiled before pressing his lips to hers. He laid soft kisses on her lower lip before slipping his tongue between her lips which caused her to sigh. He held on her neck gently as her hand tangled in the hair at the nape of his neck. She had missed this. Before they could go any further JJ came out onto the porch.
"Alright alright. I'm glad you guys made up but the breakfast is done so let's go inside and eat," he said, breaking the couple up. John B grabbed Sarah's hand and the two of them made their way inside behind JJ.
"Love you, Vlad." Sarah whispered into his ear.
"I love you too, Val," he responded.

The Pogues and Sarah sat around the coffee table and ate together as they laughed and everything was as it used to be.