Drunk off Anger

Sarah and Kiara were both disappointed to see that the Boneyard was more packed than it usually was. There were guys chugging beer by the keg, people jumping off logs, sitting by bonfires, sitting in huge groups, and couples making out.
"How are we gonna find them?" Sarah yelled over the music. Before Kiara could answer Pope ran in front of them.
"Oh thank god," He said as he bent over and caught his breath.
"Pope! We need your help," Sarah said enthusiastically. Pope gave a questioning look.
"She needs to talk to JB," Kiara answered.
"WHAT?" Pope yelled at the two.
"SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO JOHN B" Kiarah yelled. Pope widened his eyes in understanding.
"Yeah well that's what I needed you guys' help with..." Pope said. "John B and JJ are going crazy," he said as he pointed to a large group of people. Kiara could see the top of JJ's blond hair in the crowd. Kiara turned to Sarah to say something but was surprised when she was met with a furious look on Sarah's face.
"Who are they." She scoffed. Kiara turned back towards where she had seen JJ to see what Sarah was looking at. That's when she saw John B next to JJ with a girl on both sides of him and his arm hanging over their shoulder. Then he and JJ both started shouting as JJ poured beer into John B's mouth as the girls cheered him on. Before Kiara could turn back around to Sarah she caught sight of the blonde stomping off towards the boys with Pope in tow. Kiara jogged to catch up to them.
"See I told you. They're out of control and they won't listen to me," Pope said as he tried to catch up with Sarah.
"Well this isn't going to be pretty," Kiara said as the trio entered the crowd. Everyone was rowdy and talking so loudly that the music sounded almost nonexistent. Sarah walked right up to John B who now only had one girl against his side.
"Get off of him." She snarled at the girl.
"Who are you?" The girl scoffed.
"I'm his girlfriend." JJ now caught sight of the girls. He walked over to Kiara and Pope.
"Oh shit. It's about to go down!" He shouted.
"What are you doing you idiot!" Kiara yelled. John B started talking before JJ could. Kiara caught sight of him now. His hair was a mess and his eyes were red. His shirt was completely open and he looked more broken than he had when Big John went missing, which was saying a lot.
"You are not my girlfriend," John B said, dropping the arm that had been wrapped around the girl and pointing at Sarah. He looked at the unnamed girl. "Leave me alone Sarah," he said before turning around and reaching for the girl he had been with before.
"Oh no you don't." Sarah said before grabbing his arm and yanking him back and dragging him out of the circle with the rest of the Pogues following.
"Don't touch me." John B said, yanking his hand out of Sarah's grasp. Kiara saw the flash of hurt that passed over her face when he said that while John B was too intoxicated to notice.
"John B we need to talk." Sarah said.
"I don't want to talk to you!" John B said drowsily, his beer catching up to him. "Go talk to Topper. I shoulda never trusted you." He said before attempting to walk away only to trip on his own feet. Pope caught him before he could fall. Kiara caught sight of a tear slipping down Sarah's face. This plan of winning him back may be harder than she thought considering his current state.
"C'mon," Kiara said to Sarah. "Everyone get in the damn car," Kiara shouted to the boys.
Pope sat John B down in the back of the Twinkie and started the car.
"We'll meet you guys at the Chateau." He said to the girls and JJ who were packed into Kiara's car.Sarah sat in the front and stared out the window the entire drive while JJ rambled in the back.

When they entered the Chateau, JJ immediately went to the kitchen to get snacks and Pope tapping the table (something he did when he was stressed).
"He's in his room," Pope said to Sarah, who nodded.
"Go be with him. You guys can talk tomorrow when he's sober," Kiara told her.

Sarah opened the door to John B's bedroom, a room she had spent many nights in. To her surprise, John B was still awake and laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. She silently walked over to the bed and took him in. He was wearing a regular t-shirt now and sweatpants. His eyes were still red but his hair was a little more tame than it had been at the Kegger. It killed her to see that she was the one who had caused him all this pain. In her attempt to escape the possibility of people hurting her, she had done just that to the person she cared about most. She had put John B through the same thing she so greatly feared. John B opened his mouth to say something.
"Shh," Sarah said. "We can talk tomorrow," she whispered before she brought herself down to the bed to lay next to him. "You need sleep right now." There was a distance between them whereas normally they would be entwined in each other's arms. So Sarah hesitantly reached out and cupped John B's cheek in her hand as she scooted closer to him. John B automatically leaned into her touch and that alone made a tear fall down his face.
"Come here," Sarah said after she wiped the tear away. John B silently moved over her, wrapping his arms around her small frame and hiding his face in her neck. Sarah could hear him crying quietly.
"I'm so sorry, baby," she murmured as she combed her hand through his hair and kissed his head. Before she knew it, they had both fallen asleep, wrapped in each other's arms just as they used to.