Seriously, Girl Talk

When Kiara arrived at the Cameron household, she noticed that only Sarah's car was parked in the driveway, meaning she was home alone. She knocked on the front door with no luck but she could see Sarah's bedroom light on.
"The things I do for these dumbasses," she said to herself before she twisted the door knob to find that it was left unlocked as usual. So, she began making her way upstairs. When she got to Sarah's room, she found the bedroom door left open a crack and could hear quiet cries coming from inside. She peaked through the crack to see Sarah crying on her bed and eating ice scream. She rolled her eyes at the sight before she pushed the door open. Sarah immediately sat straight and attempted to wipe her tears away.
"Quite trying, Cameron. Your mascara is a mess," Kie said before making her way to sit on Sarah's bed with her.
"How'd you get in here."
"The door was unlocked. Stop trying to avoid what you know I came here to talk about."
Sarah let out a sigh.
"What do you want, Kie."
"Oh cut the crap, Sarah. I just saw you crying. And I know you were crying over John B. But when I went to the Chateau earlier he was drunk off his ass going off about how you're macking on Topper."
"I am not macking on Topper," Sarah said as she wiped her nose.
"Then what were you doing hanging out with him right after you broke up with John B."
"I was lonely alright. I knew you were going to stay with John B. I just needed someone to talk to. I wasn't macking on him."
"Ok, I'm just going to ignore the fact that you could've talked to Wheezy or literally anyone else because I know you're going through a tough time." Sarah stayed silent. "Sar, what's going on? Why'd you break up with him?"
"Because he was flirting with that girl." She said without making eye contact with Kiara.
"C'mon, Sarah, I know that's not why and you know that he wasn't flirting with her." Sarah didn't say anything.
"Okay fine. If you're not gonna give me answer then I'm going to leave."
Sarah still didn't say anything.
"And take the ice scream with me," she added.
"Kiara!" Sarah said suddenly, "Ok fine, fine. Just leave my ice scream."
"Ok ok. Now tell me. You know you can trust me," Kiara said. Sarah took a deep breath.
"I'm having..." She paused, collecting her thoughts. "The issue." She said.
"Ok, you're gonna have to be a little more specific. In case you didn't know, you have a loooot of issues."
"Shut up. I'm being serious."
"Explain."
"The issue where I distance myself when people get too close."
"I don't get it. You and John B are closer than you ever were with me. Why are you feeling like this now?"
"He told me he loved me." Sarah said, looking at Kie.
"What! That's great, Sarah."
"It's scary though." Sarah whispered.
"You love him too don't you."
"I've loved John B for a long time, Kie." Sarah said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Then what's the problem? You both love each other."
"Kie, no one's ever loved me before." Kiara gave her a confused look. "I mean my mom loved me and look how that ended up. She just up and left me. My dad says he loves me but he's also a murder and a pshycopath and doesn't approve of me being with who I'm with. What if John B loving me ends up the same way." Kiara tried to intervene, but was interrupted by Sarah, "In my experience, loving someone only ends up badly."
Kiara gave a sympathetic look before bringing Sarah into a much needed hug. When she pulled back she noticed Sarah wiping a few more tears off her cheeks.
"Sarah. I know you haven't had the best experience with love. But it's not all like that. I love you, JJ loves you, Pope, Heyward, Wheezy. Not the same way John B of course but we all love you and none of us have or ever will do something like your parents did. You've been so focused on your parents that you haven't realized that you have a bunch of people who love you and would never hurt you. Most of all John B." Sarah smiled at that. "You do know he talks about you literally 24/7 right? So much that JJ has to tell him to shut up." Kiara wiped a tear off of Sarah's face. "John B is in love with you, Sarah. And I know for a fact that he would never ever hurt you. He basically lives with the goal of protecting you." Sarah laughed a little at that.
"God, I really fucked things up with him didn't I," she asked, "Does he really think I went back to Topper?"
"Yeah he does. He said you two spent the night together," Kiara responds.
"Topper slept in Rafe's room. They had some little boy sleepover," Sarah said as she rolled her eyes.
"That's good to know."
"What? Kie, you thought I was hooking up with him too!"
"Well I mean from what John B was saying it seemed like it."
"I am not. Absolutely not," Sarah said in disgust.
"Well you should probably tell that to John B. He's pretty upset about it."
"How is he?" Sarah asked.
"Last I saw he was doing as bad if not worse than you. And he's alone with JJ right now who, sorry to tell you this, is not your biggest fan at the moment."
"Yeah I saw that one coming," Sarah sighed. "You think I can win them both back?" she asked doubtfully.
"Sarah, John B idolizes you and JJ follows whatever JB does. So c'mon let's go we're going to win them back right now," Kie stood up from the bed. "Get dressed."
"Get dressed? I am dressed," Sarah said, referencing to her pajamas.
"Yeah about that. I have some bad news," Sarah motioned for Kie to continue. "I'm pretty sure they're at the Boneyard at a Kegger..."
"Kie, are you serious! They're both going to be drunk off their asses now."
"To be fair, John B was drunk when I saw him last and I'm pretty sure JJ started drinking with him as soon as I left."
"Let's go now then," Sarah jumped off her bed and dressed quickly. Soon they were out the door and in Kiara's car.
"Thank you, Kie," Sarah said on the way to the Boneyard. "You're the first person to ever push me out of this weird distance thing I do. So, thank you. If you hadn't who knows what would've happened with me and John B."
"Anytime." Kiara said as they shared a smile.