A new gang in town?

"We had an agreement! You keep to the west and I keep to the east!" David, leader of the east hedgehogs screamed as his gang behind him cheered in support.

"Yah yah. But if you gonna backstab me then don't expect me to just sit around. I ain't no coward," remarked Lang, leader of the west spitfires as his gang fired bullets into the sky.

On the right stood the hedgehogs and on the left stood the spitfires.

"You little piece of shit-"

"Now now gentlemen. Why don't we all take a seat like civilized humans," a cocky man walked in the middle, into the no man's zone. "Or not," before anyone had time to react, he had Lang, David and their second in commands' on the ground. Dead.

"Listen up all you pieces of shit, I am the new boss man in Gotham. Now, you either follow me or them," he pointed his gun at the dead bodies. Both gangs muttered a few words before deciding to follow the man. At least for now.

"Good."

GPD:

"They call themselves the Devil. That's all we know for now," the young officer explained to a frowning Gordon. With a wave, he was dismissed. With the disappearance of Batman, the crime rate was at its highest and the GPD was more overworked than ever.

"Should we send someone undercover?" Bullock smoked his cigarette. Gordon scanned the gang's file and then the list of all his officers.

"We don't have the resources. Plus they haven't done anything major."

"Do you think he's coming back?" It was surprising how more than anyone in the city, the GPD missed the bat the most.

"Hopefully sooner than later."

"COMMISSIONER!" the young man huffed into the room once again. He took in one deep breath, eyes filled with horror as he placed a file on to the table with shaking hands.

"What's the matter son?" The young man cleared his voice, trying to compose himself.

"David, Lang and their second in commands' were found dead at the Gotham docks. From the security footage, we know the culprit was a man in a red helmet...........He calls himself the Red Hood." Bullock opened the file, throwing the pictures on the table as he read through whatever small lead they had on the case.

"He's going to start a gang war," Bullock put out his cigarette on the ashtray. Gordon grabbed Bullock's collar as he slammed him on the table.

"I thought you changed!" The young man took a step back not wanting any part in their quarrel.

"I did and that's why I'm telling you this damn it!"

"People don't change so quickly! Especially not people like you!"

"I have only been using my contacts for good! To help us and that's why I'm telling you, we are about to have a gang war. This Red Hood is not alone. He has a Gang and the Devils aren't so small either. They run the north but they do it so well that no one even suspects them." Gordon released Bullock, lighting up his own cigarette.

"I was wondering why you kept on insisting we look into this Devil gang." Bullock fixed his coat as Gordon analyzed the young man in front of him. With a heavy heart, he made a decision. One hopefully he wouldn't regret.

"Infiltrate the gang, Johal." The young man slowly nodded. The fear in his eyes did not go unnoticed by Gordon or Bullock but they had no choice. Batman and his Birds were missing and the new gang was on the rise.

"Which one?" Johal squealed.

"Your pick. Bullock will give all the information we have," he waved at the two in dismissal. The young man gave him a small smile before giving him a salute. Most likely his last salute. Gordon ignored the crawling feeling in his chest as he sent a young man into the Devil's hands.

"Red Hood or Devil."

A/N:

Like and comment!

💙💙
💙