~chapter 1~

~Chapter 1~

~Harry's POV~

"Please tell me?" Louis pouts again for the hunderdth time this evening.

"No, Louis. I won't tell you. Please leave me alone now." I say, also for the hunderdth time.

"But, please Harry! I'm your best friend."

I am tired of his insistence and I feel the kindness leave me. And that all because I couldn't hold my thoughts for myself.

Saturday evening is film evening. Also this saturday we are watching a movie. It was Liam's turn to choose a movie, so I wasn't surprised when Toy Story began to play.

Maybe I have to say that I'm openly gay since a month. The lads are completely okay with it, but from management I can't tell the rest of the world yet. What I didn't tell to anyone was that I was in love with Louis.

It's horrible to be with him and to know that we're only friends. Especially the moments when he hugs me, or when he tells me that he loves me, but I know only in a friendly way. And I hate it. My heartbeat speeds up every time he touches me or even when I just look at him.

I love him with all my heart, but he's not even gay. It kills me inside. Every night I cry myself to sleep and in the morning I put a fake smile on my face. Nobody notes it, so I think it works.

But this evening I zoned out from the movie and began to think about Louis again. How everything about him was just so perfect. The way he dresses. His sparkling eyes, filled whit happiness. His beautiful hair and his pink, kissable lips.

I wanted to kiss him so bad that it hurt. I love him.

That were the thoughts that started the problems. I said the last part out loud and Louis heard it. That was what he wanted to know so badly: who I love.

I can't tell him. He would hate me and start shouting at me how he didn't want to be friends anymore. No, I won't tell him.

"NO, Louis! Go annoy someone else.' I say angry and stand up to go to my bedroom.

"Harry, don't you dare to leave! If you leave this room, you're not my friend anymore!" Louis shouts to me. I freeze and turn around slowly to face him.

"Fine!" I say coldly and walk out the room. Immediately I hear someone run after me. Suddenly I 'm spinning around and then I feel a stinging pain on my cheek. He had slapped me in the face.

Louis Tomlinson had slapped me in the face. I can't believe it. Slowly I bring up my hand to my cheek while tears are forming in my eyes.

Louis looks shocked about what he just did. His hands are covering his mouth in disbelief. He doesn't know that he had just broke my heart.

"I... I'm sorry Hazza! I didn't ment to slap you." He stutters. Now my tears are flowing down my face.

"No, Louis I don't want to know!" I yell at him and storm out the house, feeling Louis', Liam's, Zayn's and Niall's eyes burning in my back, but I don't care. I just want to get away from it all and be alone.

~Louis' POV~

Oh no, what have I done? 

That is all I can think about. I didn't want to hurt Harry like that. I just wanted to know who he loves.

The last month, I began to devolep feelings for him. He came out for his sexuality and I didn't. I didn't tell anyone that I was gay. I was scared for the hate I'll get. I even think I began to love Harry. And to know he loves someone else is horrible. So I got mad and hit the person I love.

Now he's gone and I am crying on the floor.

~three ours later~

I've tried to call Harry several times, but he won't pick up his phone. He doesn't answer to my text messages either.

 I am scared that I won't see him ever again. And how could I know that my fear was about to come true?

~Harry's POV~

When I leave the flat I go staight to the bar to get myself drunk. Time passes by without my noticing it. Many houres later someone tapps on my shoulder and I look up.

"Hey, man I can see you have some serious love problems. The bar closes now, so get your ass out and tell your love what you think." The barman says to me.

I think about it for a moment an nod slowly. He is right. I should forgive Louis and tell him how I feel. Quick I run out of the bar and cross the road without looking.

The last thing I see  before I get hit are two headlights from a truck. Then everything becomes dark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was the first chapter!! 

Please tell me what you think and if you like it maybe fan vote comment? It would mean a lot!

Sorry for spelling mistakes , but I'm Dutch so don't blame me ^_^

Anyway I won't update for a while because I have exams (stupid school)

Bye and live a happy life,

Lisa xx