Secrets

Lexie Grey
Little Grey was just like any other doctor, she had her moments where she would stress over literally nothing because she didn't feel normal unless she was stressed about something..anything. but today was a whole different story.

Lexie sat in the bathroom in the back of the locker room with both doors to the bathroom and locker room locked as she held the stick in her hands. "Come on, come on, come on..no.." the brunette mumbled to herself.

This stick would determine Lexie's whole future. It would say what she would need to eat, drink, do..just so much would change over the time of one stick with her pee on it. Lexie jumped when she heard the timer on her phone go off then she quickly grabbed it and shut the phone off.

"You'll be fine, you'll be fine.." she whispered to herself as she slowly lifted the test around. Her eyes slowly opened but we're quick to widen and have tears when she saw the plus on it. "No..no no no!" She got up quickly and walked out, washing her hands and sliding the test in a bag then stuffing it in the pocket of her lab coat before leaving the bathroom and locker room without another word but one thought going through her mind.

What the hell was she going to tell Mark??

Mark Sloan
Mark had a stressed enough day as it was. A patient with zero problems or issues had died out of nowhere while he was doing a nose transplant then he got slapped by the angry wife who he had promised before the surgery that her husband would've been fine.

All Mark wanted to do was go home with his little Grey and eat junk food while watching some weird show that Lexie likes and cuddle with her. Mark thought that it was pretty stupid at first to be hiding a relationship with the one girl no one wants him with but when she showed up at his door and begged him to "teach her" he knew he couldn't resist and even after that, he still craved more.

Mark didn't just crave her body more though, he craved to have more conversations with her about everything and nothing like they did after their many rounds of sex that first night. He craved more of her adorable rants when she got all nervous or embarrassed. He just craved HER. And now she was his.

Everyone
Lexie was rushing through the hospital of Seattle Grace to try and keep her mind busy from the sad truth of reality. She literally went into every surgery the attendings would let her and she would do as many charts or post ops as she could. She just needed to keep her mind busy.

Mark, meanwhile, was the complete opposite. He was so done with today and just wanted to relax with his girlfriend and here about how her day went. He wanted to take a nice and hot bath with the brunette settled perfectly between his legs as he holds her from behind.

Some may think it's weird but Mark even memorized Lexie's entire schedule just so he could make sure he could finish in time to take her to his room so the night could be theirs. So..that's what he was doing. He was looking for the tiny brunette.

Lexie finished up her last chart for Derek that she had been working on but she then realized she literally did everything she could think of and now there was nothing to do. Out of instinct, Lexie placed her hand on her stomach and sighed. She was 24 and was in a relationship that she loved but had no idea how long it would last since they weren't even public.

Lexie felt a strong pair of hands touch her sides and she gasped before turning around quickly only to be met with the man she has been trying to avoid all day. Mark Sloan.

"Mark, what are you doing?? People could see us and I'm pretty sure you don't just grab interns, especially ones you're supposed to stay away from!" Lexie whisper yelled.

Mark put his hands up in defeat and just let out a small chuckle, "relax Little Grey, you seemed a little sick so I was making sure you weren't going to fall. Is you're stomach good?" He asked softly and quietly.

Lexie felt her cheeks heat up when he asked that question. Does he know? Oh God, he knows.

"Mark, I'm sorry. I was going to tell you but so much was going on and we are doctors and we don't have time for a baby and I don't even know what we are! A-and I'm only 24, I can't do this alone but I can't just let my child go!" She shouted which caused a couple of nurses to gasp and Mark's eyes to widen.

"Wait..you're pregnant?" He asked with no emotion in his voice and Lexie's eyes just widened "y-you didn't know?? I thought you knew because you were asking about my stomach.." she said, taking her hand away from her stomach.

"No, Lexie..I didn't. I know damn well this baby is mine so why the hell keep it from me?!" Mark was furious. There was no way he would be the father that his dad was.

Lexie gulped as her face heated up and she shook her head, "i-i just found out like a few hours ago! I was gonna tell you later tonight..c-can we talk somewhere m-more private..please, Mark?" She was begging at this point.

Mark took a moment to look around then he sighed as he realized nurses were figuring out the new gossip of the month would be. "Let's go" he said sternly and took her hand, storming out of the hospital.

Lexie got in Mark's car quietly after he did then they drove to the Archfield in an awkward silence. Was he breaking up with her?? Was he going to make her choose between the baby or him?? So many thoughts were running through the younger Grey's head right now.

Once they were in the room, Mark took his jacket off and crossed his arms as Lexie sat nervouslu on the couch and Mark stood in front of her. "how many weeks along?"

Lexie looked up at him and wiped at her teary eyes, "w-well..I don't know. I took the test because I had symptoms s-so..it must've taken a while to kick in so m-my guess it probably around 4 weeks, t-the first time me and you..had sex.." Lexie said quietly and took a deep breath.

"So this baby is 100% mine? You didn't hook up with anyone soon after?" Mark asked, still with no movement or emotion.

"No! Of course not! After our first night together, I knew I wanted you and only you, Mark. I'm not one to just sleep around. That's you, remember?" Lexie said with a sigh.

Mark just shook his head, finally..movement. "I stopped sleeping around after our first night. That's why I got you at Joe's bar because I couldn't resist staying away for any longer." He said with a small nod before taking a seat next to her.

"I-im scared Mark. I know we just started but I'm only 24, i-i can't do this alone.." she said while her voice cracked.

Mark leaned over and pulled the younger Grey's head to his chest and stroked her hair "shhh..don't cry, we will be okay.." he whispered

Lexie hiccuped as she grabbed onto his shirt "h-how will I be okay?? I'm scared, Mark! I'm s-so scared!"

"Hey, look at me, Lex" Mark pulled her head up gently and stroked her cheeks as he cradled her face "I'll be by your side through everything. I'll be there to hold your hair back when you get morning sickness and I'll be there to get you food at 3 in the morning. Anything you need, I'll be there." He said softly before leaning over and kissing her softly on the lips.

"W-we are actually going to do this?? We are having a baby?" Lexie asked with a small smile.

"We are having a baby, little Grey. You and I" he said with a wide smile. He actually couldn't wait to be a dad, he wasn't getting any younger and to be honest, he couldn't wait to do this with Lexie. He was falling hard and he didn't care.

Should i make this part into an actual story?? Comment what you think :) I honestly would love to make this into a story.