Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 | Tʜᴇ Rᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ

Gazing over the blue sky at 6 in the morning, I was busy taking in the freshness of early morning standing in the balcony of his room

Gazing over the blue sky at 6 in the morning, I was busy taking in the freshness of early morning standing in the balcony of his room. He was still sleeping, but I wasn't sleepy anymore.

"Good morning." Ahaan's husky morning voice made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Morning." I replied, turning my gaze over him.

He was still shirtless, standing just in his shorts, barefoot just as me. He pulled out a single chair and sat on him, making me frown.

'What a gentleman!' I thought.

But I was again pulled by him, resulting me in falling on his lap with a squeak coming out of my mouth.

"I didn't receive a proper morning." He mumbled. He was looking so handsome in his messy bed hair, and I was controlling the urge to run my hands through them.

I placed a quick kiss on his cheek while his rough yet soft stubble came in contact with my lips.

"Not enough." He again said, looking at me with adoration.

I cupped his cheeks with the stubble I loved in contact with my hands and placed a short peck on his lips. He grinned in contentment, making me smile at his antics.

"Will you go to your office today?" He questioned, playing with the ends of my hair while my head was placed on his bare chest.

"Hmm. Sarah messaged me to drop by. I also needed to go once as it has been more than a month with my absence." I replied.

"I'll take you." He offered.

I hummed again, nuzzling into him more to feel the warmth. It was a bit cold out here, and me being in my nightwear didn't help much. I felt something hard below me, making me frown in annoyance. As I forwarded my hand there, I heard a loud groan coming out of his mouth, making me retreat my hand back.

"Shit! What did you just do?" He questioned in a deep voice.

"I felt something hard below me, so I wanted to remove that." I replied.

"It's not possible." He breathed out.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Because we won't be able to have children then." He replied, smirking, and I gulped as realization hit me hard.

Heat rose up my cheeks, and I hid my face in my hands only to hear him chuckling at my condition. He gently removed my hands from my face, and my eyes landed on his perfectly carved face. There wasn't a look of mischief or his signature smirk. He just had a genuine smile on his face.

"How much I love you and your innocence." He mumbled, placing feathery kisses on my hands that were in his big ones.

"I am anything but innocent. It's not like I don't know, okay? I know everything. It's just that this topic hasn't come up between us yet." I blurted truthfully.