||Chapter 1||

a hint of smut warning

you have been warned...

.......

You and Dabi have been dating for 3 years and he proposed just 2 weeks ago. You wanted to surprise him when he got home from a job trip. So you went out with your BFF to the lingerie store. You picked out a lace see-through bra and got a matching panty. Since he left you some money you got 2 more one that was purple and blue with matching panties just to tease him. When you were leaving the store you saw him at a glance.

You told your friend and you guys ran to the car and drive off. Little did you know as soon as he noticed you leave he drove off, too, making it home before you.

"Where were you, little Mouse?" Dabi asked you.

"I was just at a store with a friend.." You replied quickly.

He saw a bag that you were holding behind your back. He walked up to you. He grabbed you by the back and kissed you passionately. the bag slipped out of your hand and he saw what was inside of it. He gave you a smirk and said, " I'll be right back. I expect you to be changed when I'm back."

He closed the door behind him as he left. You locked the door and did as he said. As you were changing you looked into the mirror and saw you blushing a dark red. as you heard keys jingle you quickly run into the closet and grab a robe to walk out the room. Dabi walks in with a big black bag in hand.

"You. Room. Now." Dabi said with a low, deadly voice.

"Yes, Daddy," you replied while taking off the robe a dropping it to the floor as you walk. (A/N: I couldn't stay serious. and I'm making this in the middle of class so I'm just laughing to myself in the middle of class. )

you get on the bed with everything on full display. knees first you slowly glide down with your ass in the sky right towards Dabi. He walks over and with a slight grin, he smacks your ass leaving a dark red hand imprint. You whine in pain and in pleasure.

Dabi leans in and in a low growl he whispers into your ear, " You like that, babbyy."

''m hmm.." You say with moans slipping out as he grinds his erection against you.

He grabs your sides a flips you over. He kneels down and starts kissing up your legs and near your middle. He looks up and sees you biting your lip, he gets up and bites it for you. Gets back down and kisses around your area.

"You like this, Baby?" he asked before teasing you with his tongue.

He slowly bites your lace panties, taking them off. As soon as he sees how wet you are, he says, " Don't mind if I taste it."

As he slowly starts to lick you up and down. All of a sudden he stops and looks at you. You hear his phone ring.

Dabi: "What is it now?"

Shigaraki: "WE ARE HAVING A FUCKING MEETING AND YOU ARE NOT HERE! GET YOUR BLUE FLAME THROWING ASS HERE!" (idk how you spell his name)

Dabi:" I'll be on my way. AND DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME! YOUR NOT MY DAD!"

Dabi leaves. So you decide to go shower and go to bed since it's late.

hi, I'm new to making stories on this so show some love. feel free to give me some ideas or something you would like to read about :)