SupaGems AU (part 1) I'd rather be free

(AN: i created this AU based in Rebecca Sugar's TV show "Steven universe", if u have an idea or want to talk about an AU that u created, Message me or tell us in the comments 😉)

Context and characters in this oneshot:

Dancing Rasta:

SupaGems dancing rasta is an amethyst soldier, and one of the first supa gem soldiers

backstory: he was created by blue diamond (aka cosmos coach) he was one of the best soldiers of all his armys, but he always questioned his superiors and challenged the authorities. He was sent to green diamond (aka colonel von push-up) to be trained and "corrected" (they mistreated him a lot and tried to "solve his problem" with violence, which left him a little messed up) but nothing worked, he kept revealing against his superiors, and the other quartz where starting to imitate him. Tired of the situation, the diamonds sentenced him to be shattered, but coach, done with how unfair that was saved him and they became rebels and started looking for more gems to fight side by side against the diamonds.

Coach:

Created by red diamond (shattered) he was the very first gem to reject the diamond authority, so he and red diamond planed a rebellion but they were discovered, they fought with all their spirits but red diamond was shattered on war, he escaped bu...

Created by red diamond (shattered) he was the very first gem to reject the diamond authority, so he and red diamond planed a rebellion but they were discovered, they fought with all their spirits but red diamond was shattered on war, he escaped but he went around homeworld without being noticed and started recruiting more and more gems for the rebellion.

Now, to the story!

Rasta's POV:

I am an amethyst soldier, I belong to blue diamond's block and I was created in the kindergarden number 42-B a long time ago.

In homeworld, the diamonds are the most powerful gems, all the rest of us are created to satisfy their needs and whims. Every gem is born knowing what its purpose is and knowing what the consequences are if it is not fulfilled, but I always questioned that kind of life. I don't know why i do it, it just doesnt seem fairy to me that everyone has to be at the disposal of the diamonds and that they treat us as if we were only tools that they will discard when we are no longer useful to them, that's why I always disobeyed my superior's orders and challenged them, obviously, i got punished everytime i did that, but i didn't stop. I had just received a punishment from a superior and was sent to my room with my amethyst partners.