Coraline!AU part 3

Next morning:

I woke up the next day, I was disappointed to see that I was back in my boring real room, it must have been just a dream, but it felt very real. I scratched my arm but noticed that my rash was gone, weird.

...

I was in the dining room, sitting at the table having breakfast with my father and my brother and I told them about the dream I had had last night.

- It was amazing dad, it felt so real! but it wasn't you, it was my "other father"

Vince: buttons instead of eyes? How crazy, of course it was a dream.

Dooma: sure you were hallucinating due to lack of food, but you never want to eat what I prepare.

- in fact I also dreamed of you, you knucklehead. You weren't the asshole you always are, you were so loving and kind that you looked like a grandma.

Dooma: ha-ha very funny, it'll be a cold day in hell before I hug you.

- yeah, right! Sorry but it doesnt matter how hard you try, I'll always see you as a huge teddy bear now -i said laughing at him

Vince: skarra, why dont you go visit the neightbours? I'm pretty sure they'll love to hear about your dream.

- you mean those two japanese dudes? you said they were superstitious freaks! -he nodded and smiled mockingly

I glared at him and finished my breakfast.

.
.
.

After breakfast, i got ready and left the house, when i walked out the door there were lots of boxes in front of me. I picked them up and they were all a little heavy, I went through the boxes and they had the name Toni Bern written in marker. I looked around and saw an arrow-shaped sign that said "Toni over there." I went up the stairs, got to the top of the house and knocked on the door.

- Hi? Mr. Bern? his correspondence arrived at my house -I warned, but got no response- I'll leave them here. -I said as I started to put the boxes on the floor until I heard the sound of the door opening. it was tightly closed and had opened by itself, curiosity got the better of me and I took a look inside. It was a total mess, metal parts of appliances food and trash everywhere, everything was full of dust and dirt and smelled disgusting.

I got closer to see a little more inwards, until I felt someone breathe on my neck.

???: You must not be here -I heard a voice behind me.

I screamed in panic and dropped the boxes, turned quickly with my eyes closed and landed a blow that missed the target. I opened my eyes and saw an old man, thin and dirty, his hair was all matted, he was wearing a dirty and stained coat that I'm pretty sure used to be white, and he had a lab goggles on his head. The guy looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.

 The guy looked like he hadn't slept in weeks