Coraline! AU part 2

No one's POV:

Skarra: it's... a mini me -muttered the young man, he looked somewhat puzzled and confused, how did that other boy have a doll that looked just like him?

Vince: I think it's a good gift, the boy seemed nice, do you know his name? he didn't tell me. -said his father in a somewhat mocking tone, finally taking his eyes off the screen to see his son.

Skarra: pff, his so-called friends call him "dingaan" and a doll? seriously? ugh -the boy complained as he left the kitchen and his father returned to work.

The young man was walking through the house, taking the little doll by the arm, he came to the room of his older brother Wesley, who was lying on his bed with his earphones on.
Skarra saw an opportunity and decided to tease him for a bit for fun.
He sneaked up on him and hit him in the face with the doll, his brother was startled, sitting down suddenly on his bed and looked around the room, when he saw his younger brother laughing, he hit him on the head.

Dooma: what do you want now? -he asked, full of annoyance.

Skarra: Isn't it obvious? help me start the restoration of the soccer field, the weather is perfect.

Dooma: with this downpour? pass, and get out of my room. -he replied lying down again, the younger one didn't like that answer and hit him again with the doll.

Dooma: damn it! leave me alone!

Skarra: hey, I'm bored! And there's nothing to do here, so my only way of having fun is teasing you -answered the minor with an arrogant smile

Dooma: oh hell no, take this. Go around the house, count the doors and windows, list the black objects, etc. keep yourself busy with that and don't bother me -said the older one as he looked in his drawers and handed the younger one a notebook and a pen.

Skarra looked at him annoyed, but did not insist any more and left, and that's what he did, he went through the house listing and marking things together with his doll.
leaky windows, a bathroom full of bugs, some rusty old water heater, a depressing painting of a child who dropped his ice cream, all very boring, until he came across a small door hidden in the tapestry on the wall.

Skarra: and this? How strange, where will that door lead? ... DAD!

Vince: I'M BUSY -his father responded from another room.

Skarra: come and watch this!!! There's a little door on the wall!!! I think its locked!!! -he growled angrily when he noticed that his father was ignoring him- pleaaaaaase!!!

Then he heard stomping sounds that were approaching him rapidly, his father came to the room, looked at his son and then at the door.

Vince: will you leave alone if i open this for you? -he asked very annoyed and tired to which the boy responded by making puppy eyes and puppy noises.

The older man looked between the kitchen drawers until he found a peculiar looking key that was made to look like a button, he didn't think much about it and used that key to open the door, it worked surprisingly.

Skarra's POV:

I watched excitedly as my father opened the door, bricks, that was all.

- what? bricks? I dont understand.

Vince: They sure shut this down when they divided the house -he assumed as he got up and left.

- Seriously? How silly, and why is the door so small?