[S1] Chapter 1- Start of the Day

Well, I have nothing to say for now

Enjoy the Chapter!

=========================================

In a Very Cool Cozy Morning...

A Couple is Living in a Cozy Apartment, The Girl is already Awake Wearing a Black Apron and She's in the Kitchen Cooking Her Boyfriend's Favourite Breakfast Dish.

"Sana...CookThis Perfectly as Red taught you..." Sana said to herself and proceeded toprepare and mix the ingredients she prepared for the Ommurice (Omelette w/Rice).

Yes, Minatozaki Sana is Cooking right now for his Sleeping Boyfriend, Izuma Red.

It's a cool morning and She understands that Red wanted to sleep longer, and Red just practiced Basketball since he's the School's Captain Ball for the Basketball Varsity Team.

Sana First went to get a Bowl for her to whisk the eggs, as she whisk the eggs, she also put pepper, salt, and a half glass of water.

Then after that she cuts vegetable stews, that are enough for Her and Red's.

She went to the set of Frying Pans and she pulled one out of the Pan racks and She proceeded to get the Biggest One.

Then Sana went to the Stove and put it in the top, She didn't open the Stove since she's still not fully prepared to procced to cook the eggs in the stove.

Sana went into the fridge and opened it, the Proceeded to Get the Butter for the Omelette to have a buttery taste.

Sana then took a peek at Red and She Smiled at Him.

"Ahhhh, when we'll fix your cousin's problem with Minari, Red-Kun?" Sana said as She looked at Red, Still Sleeping, Mouth Opened slightly.

She Chuckled at Red because of His face, Hair is Messy and Saliva is slowly Trailing down Red's Cheeks.

Then she proceeded to Cook the Eggs, then Rice on the Rice Cooker after she washed as Red taught her how to cook like in a normal Asian way, as Red called it 'Finger Measure Method'.

A/N: Don't think anything Dirty about that "Finger Measure Method", Most Asians know this and mostly used to cook rice.

[...]

"AllFinished" Sana said as she clapped for herself for a great job cooking theOmurice.

Thereare Two Plates in the table, One for Red and One for Her.

"Well Time to Wa—"

Ringgggggggg

Sana Looked at the Sound and she went to her room on the Left Side and saw her phone ringing, she then picked her phone and Answered her Phone.

Ringg—

"Mossi Mossi?"

.

"Oh, Morning Sana-san!"

.

"Morning Koyomi-Chan, So is there something you needed?"

.

"None so far, Me and Mina are Waiting for Ren and Keita outside of Ren's Room"

.

"Well Call them now, It's already 6 AM , You four needed to go now, Me and Red will go there later with His Car"