[S1] Chapter 9: Treasure

I have nothing to say...

Wait...

Sorry for the mistakes here...

Hmm...

I guess, Enjoy the last chapter?

Yea..Yeah! Enjoy!

(P.S School is Back, I'm still lazy...)

==================

"Ren is Mina's First Love and Mina is Ren's First Love. But then time just stopped for them..."

Koyomi said as she fixed the folding chairs.

Koyomi, Keita and Kazuma are fixing the things they used for the bbq picnic.

Wonder where's Mika? As she a stubborn kid and she didn't follow his Onii-Chan's orders to stay, She was finding Ren also in the forests.

"They need to get it together and be honest about their feelings..." Koyomi added to her statement.

"You need to be honest too Koyomi-Chan." Kazuma said as Keita mentally chuckled.

Keita looked at Koyomi and grinned.

"Looks like someone fixed your problem, I'm happy for you Koyomi."

"Shut up dummy!" Koyomi retorted.

"How about you guys crack the whip down on Ren? Tell him that if he like Mina-Chan then he can't hurt her anymore." Kazuma asked as he fixed the grill.

"Are you ok with that?" Koyomi asked as Kazuma nodded and hummed.

"Yep, It's fine. Seeing the girl I like in pain is toughter to bear after all." Kazuma answered as Koyomi looked at him.

Kazuma was facing his back on the two so that's not a problem for her to look at hi-wait, what?

--------------