[S1] Chapter 4: A Rival Appears

Just a short chapter... Sooo~

Enjoy!

======================================

It's a Cool Monday morning as 2 persons are walking from the lobby to Ren's Room.

Today was a Break for all students of your school since there's a General Meeting for all Teachers and Personels of the School. And It's a good day for the students since it's a break day, hehe.

Both are already walking in the elevator as the elevator doors opened...

"Hey Koyomi" Keita called Koyomi as Koyomi "Hmm" Hummed at Him while Keita is pressing the Floor 11th.

Both of them are in the elevator now, this might take a minute or two since this elevator is a little bit slower than the others. It may be a Bother to people but the people living in this apartment complex doesn't, They liked this including The Six (Keita, Koyomi, Sana, Red, Mina, and You) Since it's calm in the Complex.

They are both standing straight as the Elevator is Going Up.

UG...

"Isn't Red and Sana weird for you?" Keita asked Koyomi as Koyomi looked at Keita weirdly and she looked away looking straight at the Elevator Doors.

1...

"No... Why do you say so?" Koyomi asked Keita, still being weirded at the question he asked, as she thought this is Really Weird Question of Keita's.

2..

"Ok I'll ask you first... Our School doesn't allow students to wear Rings in their Fingers right?" Keita asked Koyomi as Koyomi Hummed in Agreement.

3...

"What's up with that?" Koyomi asked. "Don't you notice something about those two? I mean... Yeah they're older, but something is really different." Keita answered

4...

"I feel they're not really not just a couple..." Keita added as Koyomi thought about this...

5...

"Huh? What do you mean?"

6...

"I mean, They are more than that"

7...

"*Chuckles* That's riddiculous. They're just 19, How can you say that?"

8...

"Don't you notice that they both have rings in their ring finger. And it looks like a couple ring. Yes... Ring.Finger."

9...

"I...Didn't notice that..."

10...

"Well We're almost there, We'll just see it soon" Keita ended the topic as Koyomi nods in agreement.

11...

.

.

DING

The elevator doors opened as they both walked out the elevator and went on walking straight to Your Room.

Well We'll know later what will happen to those two but...

——————————————