[S1] Chapter 5: Rivalry

==============================================

.

.

.

.

"aju joegeumssik gakkawojin uri meoreojigi silhey- Nah, Hmm, Silheoso honja gako sipdeon gosdo gati gako sipeojyeo~" Red is Singing while pen tapping on his desk.

Red is writting a Song now on his notebook, He hasn't have a digital beat, but with humming, He got what he wanted. While Sana has her own world in the living room, Watching Red's Basketball Games while she is Cheering and observing how the Game works.

Red got the beat while humming and cooking Sana's and His lunch, and he was hooked by it and now, he makes a song now on his Private Notebook, Sana can't open it because of privacy reasons.

It's already Night Time and All People in the Complex finished eating Dinner, Including Sana and Red.

"Hmm, What's next... Ahh Yes. Game Time." Red closed his Notebook and looked at the clock and Saw 8 PM

But Exactly... "Pred-Kun! It's already time for the Game Between Philippines and Korea in the FIBA Asia Cup!" Sana Called Red as he shouted "I'm coming!".

Red placed his Private Notebook in his drawer, Fixed his table neatly and went outside his room to the couch with Sana.

When Sana felt a person sat beside her, She immediately looked at her left and saw Red sitting beside her.

"Hmm, Is it tip-off already?" Red asked Sana as Sana nooded.

"Mhm. Well, Let's see if Your Thirdy Ravena will dominate This Game against Korea." Sana said to Red as She smirked at him.

Red just chuckled at her cuteness as he shooked his head in a Jokingly Disbelief at her.

"Hey! Tsk, Tsk. He dominated the Game against Indonesia, ok?" Red retorted back at her as Sana just Chuckled at him and Joined his antics.

"Well, Let's see about that." Sana said as Red and Sana looked at the Big Screen and Watched the Game as it already started.

[...]

.

.

"Ha! Told ya He dominated the First Half!" Red shouted as Sana pouted at him.

It's been 30 minutes since the game, and It's just half time and with Philippines leading the game 54-47.

"Eh? He just got 13 points only." Sana retorted

"Atleast he got 5 assits, Don't forget 6 Rebounds for a Point Guard. He's got a Westbrook mentality at that moment" Red said to Sana as Sana just stood up, She went straddled him on his lap.

Red blushed immediately as his thoughts are broken. Sana leaned forward to his Right ear and whispered.

"If you retort again, We'll be doing it again... Daddy~" Sana whispered to Red's Ear as Red's blush hardened.

"U-umm, S-Sana, C-can you get o-off me?" Red stuttered as Sana smirked at him.

"I feel hot now, I wan—"

Knock Knock

"Hehe, I'll get that..." Sana hopped off Red's lap and stood up. Sana Winked at him as she went on the door to look who knocked on the door.

Red was frozen in the couch with a Tomato Face as he thought what happened earlier.

'I think this Squirrel needs to stop being a Tease' Red thought as he shooked his head and forget what happened earlier.