☀︎︎Chapter 1☀︎︎

Heads up! Ok so I haven't finished Dangaronpav3 yet so I'm not sure what I'm doing.

Shuichi's POV

We were finally free from the killing game...more like hell. Seeing all our friend die right in front of our eyes. It was horrifying, I miss everyone I wish we never sighed up for Dangaronpa. I wish I could see everyone again. Keade's inspiring word's and her sweet smile. Kaito's loud confident voice and obsession with going to outer space. Kirumi's kind words and wonderful cooking.
Tenko's hate for males but she was strong and very confident. Gonta's caring sweet heart and love for bugs. Miu's genius inventions and her bravery. Angies kind heart and always relying on atua for things. Ryoma, I don't know what to say about him he's a good guy. Rantaro always being there for people when they needed it. Korekiyo always talking about how mankind is beautiful. Kiibo who loves humans and was always so sweet. Then Kok- "Shuichi are you ready to go?" Maki asked with an emotional face. " *sigh* y-yeah..." I say then walking with the to girls.

Time skip from your author that doesn't know what they're doing-

I was sitting on the couch of my apartment it's been 10 months since the killing game, and honestly I became more sad then I've been in Dangaronpa. I rarely eat (haha me) or sleep. I've been working on my detective work but my boss gave me a vacation, he told me I look awful and needed a break he isn't lying though.
I have bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep and I was pale cause I was inside all the time. I was always tired. I was currently cuddling a pillow crying as I always do. Maki and himiko were to busy with there lives so they never come over to see how I was doing, oh well. Way so hungry my body was aching I needed some food. I get up from the couch almost falling. My head feels light.
I get to the kitchen that wasn't very far and get a bagel. I take a bite out of it not even caring if it's plain. I go into my cabinet to find a glass. I then fill it with water and drink it. "Gosh do I wanna die..." I mumble to myself. That's actually not a bad idea. I've always wondered what it would be like in the afterlife. It's not like anyone would care. No one ever comes over my uncle moved I'm all alone.
Yeah. Ok I'll do it. I look around for something dangerous and harmful. I find a kitchen knife. I hold it I'm my hand looking at it. It won't be that bad right? I'm going crazy...
(Contains death)
I bring the knife up to my chest directly to my heart. I take deep breaths and a count to 3.
1. 2. 3. I stab my heart. I felt blood dripping on the floor. Everything hurt. Tears building up in the corners of my eyes blood coming from my mouth. I fell on the floor causing the knife to go in deeper. I screamed a horrifying scream that the whole apartment complex could hear. Then everything went white.

Yeah ok Shuichi dies in the first chapter so what- also no one commit suicide please only I can do that
I hope you like the story so far.