♥︎Chapter 2♥︎

Shuichi's POV

My body hurts. I open my eyes to see I'm in a white room. No not a hospital just a white room. I look around to spot a shadowy figure. "W-who are you?" I called out to the figure "I am atua...You are in the after life." He said. My eyes widened "s-so I'm dead?" I ask Atua "That is correct saihara, you are dead." He said. Then 2 doors appeared. "Now choose wisely." He said "huh?" I questioned. "Choose a door." He said again "but-." "Just pick a door dammit!" He snapped
"y-yes sir!" I said walking up to the 2 doors. I look at them, they look the same. I sigh and pick the one on the right. "Are you sure?" Atua spoke, I nod. He claps his hands. I started falling. Where am I going? Did I make a mistake? Next thing I know I was in a dumpster.

Atua's POV

"Yes, he made the right choice." I smirk snapping my fingers for the doors to disappear. I waddle away. You see the door on the left had no one there, and the door on the right was Kokichi. Ok, so this is how the afterlife works, I know who is perfect for someone cause I am Atua I created everything I am your creator. I made you. Anyways, when someone dies they get their own mini world, if someone that was meant to be with them they will join that person and live the rest of there afterlife with them. So yeah that's how it is. I am Atua the ultimate shipper.

Shuichi's POV

"Ow." I mumble rubbing my head. It stinks. Maybe it's because I'm in a dumpster. I look around. The sky was a indigo color. I saw buildings that had vandalism on them. I heard loud noises like broken glass in the distance. I continue to look around. I realize I was in a town...but where were the citizens? The town was nice minus the vandalism. I spot a house that was quite large. It was dark purple, probably a 3 story (idk how to describe a house so bear with me and imagine a mansion-) I saw a flag but I couldn't really make out what was on it.
My sight seeing was interrupted by a loud explosion. I was startled falling out of the dumpster I had previously landed in. I could hear laughing which sounded very familiar. I then see a figure running away from the explosion. It got closer and closer. I don't think that see me. They ran next to me not even noticing I was there. I look at the. A 5'1 young adult (they're like 19 ok.) wearing a cape and a leader hat. Kokichi. He was out of breath. "K-Kokichi?..."I said softly kinda I'm pain from the fall. He turns around quickly, he looked confused then he saw me in shock "Saihara-Chan?"

Haha chapter 2 is complete!