♥︎Chapter 4♥︎

Kokichi's POV

I sit on the bed waiting for Shuichi to get out of the shower when I heard the water go off. I continued to wait. I hear the door open, to see Shuichi dressed. "Took you long enough!" I said jumping up off the bed and walk towards him. "I didn't take that long...did I?" He questioned. "No, I was just kidding." I said poking his cheek. He sighs "How did I end up being stuck with you..." He mumbled, I roll my eyes. "Come on I'm hungry!" I grab his hand and run to the door. He stumbled a bit, which cause me to giggle.

I get to the kitchen, dragging Shuichi with me. It's just me and him, it's like a dream come true! "Shumai! Make me something to eat!" I ordered, "I just got here! Make your own food." He looked away. "So that's not an excuse! Feed me!" I yelled at him pushing him in the kitchen, causing him to crash into fridge.

"What do you even want anyway?" He asked rubbing his head. "Hmm....I don't know." I stopped to think. "Oh, I want fried rice!" I yelled. "I don't know how to make fried rice!" He yelled back. "Fine, ramen..." I  mumbled, I heard him sigh. I run to the large living room and jump onto the soft couch. "Comfy....." I yawned and nuzzled a pillow. It's like paradise here, the weathers nice, you get anything you want, no one to boss you around, and I'm here with Shuichi! So that's doubles it!.

"Here.." he said with the hot ramen bowl in his hands. "Thanks- Hey don't your hands hurt?" I asked looking at him in concern, I mean he is holding a scolding hot bowl with is bare hands. "Yeah it doesn't hurt....that much." He said still trying to hand me the ramen. I grab it in a way so I won't burn myself. "You didn't make any for yourself?" I asked blowing the noodles. "No I'm not hungry, I think I ate a bagel before I died.." he said taking a seat next to me.

"Why did you end it?" I asked eating my noodles. "Uh well, I was pretty depressed, still kinda am, I was lonely, didn't have anyone to talk to. Maki and himiko never visited." "Damn dude...that's messed up." I sarcastically said slurping my ramen. "S-shut up!" He punched my arm gently. I then hear his stomach grumble. So he didn't eat, that turd. "Eat this!" I say shoving noodles in his mouth.

"Hm!" He mumbled with his mouth full. "There." I smiled. "Thanks..." he rolled his eyes.

ITS BACK :)