☀︎︎Chapter 3☀︎︎

Kokichi's POV

I can't believe it's him. Wait what is he even doing here? "Saihara-Chan...why are you here? Did you guys not get out of Dangaronpa!?" I yelled at him. He look worn out, like he Hadn't had sleep on day's. Is he ok? "N-no we got out of Dangaronpa...I just..." I look at him in confusion...wait...

" Shuichi don't tell me....YOU KILLED YOUR SELF!?" I yelled him again "y-yeah I did..." he said looking away "saihara-Chan you dumb nut! Why would you do that!?" He shrugged "dumb dumb saihara-Chan...Nishishi!~ well at least I get have someone to talk to now!" I said in my childish manner "wait you live alone? In such a big place?" He asked "yeah! I killed everyone here!" He looked at me kinda scared "but that's just a lie! Nishishi!~" I giggle putting my index finger up to my lips.

Shuichi sighs. "Saihara-Chan looks miserable..." I said with a pouty face. I really do care for Shuichi though. He really is my favorite. Ok, I love him alright. This is a literal fantasy being here with him alone. "Wow Shuichi! You stink." I said pinching my nose. "Yeah well I did land in a dumpster so.." he said looking at the dumpster behind us. I giggle "then let's get you cleaned up." I said. He nodded getting up. "Come on follow me!" I said grabbing his hand.

I start to run towards my mansion I was blessed with. I knew my beloved didn't run very fast, but oh well. We get to the entrance and I opened the door for Shuichi. He walked in thanking me. I blush a little. He looks around then yawns. "Is my lovely home boring saihara-Chan!?" I said gasping. He turns around "n-no no not at all! I'm just tired..." I said looking at the floor. "Saihara-Chan! You need to be healthy!...actually scratch that I'm not that good a keeping my health together ether...Anyways let's get you cleaned up!" I said grabbing his arm.

He trips which makes me giggle. We get to the bathroom, he starts to look around. "Uhhh don't think I have any clothes that will fit you...be right back!" I said running my closet to check for any clothes I had for my beloved. I look around the closet to notice a new section of the closet. The walla were blue, and all the clothing was black. These have to be saihara-Chan's! They look big and can't fit me. I grab a black turtleneck with some black jeans. I hope he likes it, I mean he better! This is what he wears all the time! Emo boy.

I walk back to the bathroom to realize Shuichi was already in the shower. I knock on the door to see if he'll respond. "Y-yeah?" He said. Well at least he heard me. "Hey I got you your clothes!" I yelled back "ok just uhh put the on the counter." He said. I open the door and peek though the crack. I place the clothes on the counter and walk out.