The Misunderstanding

Oh no. Gibbs and Hotch look like they're yelling at each other.

The two men you've slept with this week are interacting. There's no way they're having a normal conversation.

You run to you're bedroom and you open your bedroom window slightly to be able to hear their conversation.

"...I just don't understand why you're here." Gibbs said to Hotch in an angry tone.

"Y/N called out sick and I was just coming to make sure she was alright!" Hotch yelled.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure that was in her job description!" Gibbs said, as he laughed. She was coughing like crazy. I stayed far from her so I don't get sick. I just talked to her about the case we had and how the BAU may have jurisdiction." Gibbs said.

Wow. He didn't say anything about the sex. Was this a good or bad thing?

Was he embarrassed to say he was sleeping with you, or was he just hiding it to be professional? You'll ask him later.

"Ah...alright. Well you could have came to me personally." Hotch said, a bit relieved. By the way, I think your wife left you a hickey." Hotch said. "Let's head back and work on the case, Agent Gibbs."

They walked away together, and left your property.

Gibbs has a wife? You're confused, feeling sad. You thought you were special.

--------------------------That Night-----------------------

You look at the time, and it's almost 6 pm, and Gibbs is done with work around 5:30.

But he has a wife? You're not even sure.

You go to the mirror to check on your sex wounds, only to see that the hand print has gone away.

But your wrists were still red and swollen as they were in the morning.

You hear a car door close, and you run to the window to see if it's Gibbs.

It is.

Before he could knock you open the door.

"I hope your wrists are okay, because this time I brought rope!" Gibbs says, as he walks into your house.

"You have some explaining to do before we do anything tonight." You say seriously.

"Ooh, really?" Gibbs says, as he grabs your waist and leans in to kiss you.

You pull away and walk to the side, rubbing your forehead.

"Oh you're serious babe?" Gibbs asked.

You loved it when he called you babe. It was such a turn on.

"I overheard your conversation with Hotch." You said.

"Oh...Y/N...I didn't say we did anything because I know you want Hotch to know your professional. He's your boss, if I told him, he'd get mad at you and me both." Gibbs said, with a sincere look on his face.

"He asked if your wife gave you that hickey. Were you gonna tell me you were married or were you just gonna keep sleeping with me? Did you lie to me when you said I was beautiful?" You begin to raise your voice, while crying.

Gibbs threw the rope he brought on the couch and looked right at you.

"Babe, I'm not married. I have been married though. Four times. The last time I actually had a conversation with Hotch was when I was with my second wife. I'm not married. And I wasn't lying. You're beautiful." Gibbs said, as he walked up to and gave you a tight hug.