Hotch Finds Out

After a couple days off because of "the flu", you finally wake up at 6 am, ready to go to work again.

Your wrists are still a little red, but you'll just wear a long sleeve shirt today. No more hand prints on your neck, or any basically any pain left.

You get a text from Gibbs and you look to see what he said.

He left your a voice message.

"...Hey babe, just wanted to say good luck with your first day back. I'll be showing up to the BAU today to help with that investigation from a couple days ago. I'll be professional, and so will you. Bye-Bye." Gibbs said.

He was so sweet, he was acting like your boyfriend now.

But you were okay with it.

You get to work, and you hug Reid and Morgan.

"Hey Y/N, you all better now? You better be because we got a lot to do." Morgan said hugging you.

"Agent Y/N, can you come to my office now." Hotch said. He looked angry, with his hands in his pocket.

Gibbs was perfect, but Hotch was...also perfect.

You walk up to Hotch's office and you stand in the doorway.

"Close the door." Hotch said, while flattening his tie and sitting down in his chair.

You close the door, and sit in the seat across from him.

"I know you weren't sick, Y/N. I know what's going on between you and Agent Gibbs. I...heard what you were doing." Hotch said, talking slowly.

"What...I don't understand..." You say, trying to act like you don't know what he's talking about.

"When I headed to your house, I saw Gibbs' car outside of your house. I figured he was talking to you about the case. So I was going to wait until he left so I could go in and check on you...in a way he can't see." Hotch says, talking low, and looking down.

"So I waited outside in my car for him to leave. But I was waiting for too long so I decided to just go up to your door. But as I was walking up...I..." Hotch said, looking angry, and looking to the side a lot.

"I heard you...moaning...and calling him daddy and telling him to...I can't even say that it's not work appropriate." Hotch said angrily.

"Hotch...I...we aren't dating, you and I...I don't have to defend myself." You say.

"Do not call me Hotch. I'm Special Agent Hotchner, and you are no longer an agent. Please hand over your badge and gun." He said.

"You can't fire me because you're jealous of who I'm sleeping with..." You said, snapping back at Hotch.

"Oh so it was more than once! That's great, that's amazing." Hotch said, now standing and yelling.

"Yeah, and it's none of your business! You cannot fire me because of this!" You scream at him.

He walks around the desk and stand in front of you.

"You have two choices. I can either fire you now for lying about being sick, or I can fire you for yelling at me and making a fool out of this agency." Hotchner said.

You stare into his eyes, and he grabs your face and kisses you intensely.

He holds your face with his rough hands, and pushes his body against yours.

You try to push him away but you can't. He's holding you so tight.

He puts your on his desk and unbuckles his belt.

"Now you have to call me daddy, or you're fired." Hotch says.

You love being with Gibbs, but Hotch is irresistible.

"No, Hotch, I can't...I'm with Gibbs now..." You say as he kisses you neck and begins to unbuckle your belt.

You like how Hotch makes you feel, plus he's your boss, so it's even sexier.

"And you never told me you were married." You say. As he looks at you, like you were never ever supposed to find out.

All of a sudden, the door rattles and opens right away.

It's Gibbs.

"What the hell do you think your doing Hotchner?" Gibbs yells.

Gibbs is standing in the doorway, while Hotch has his belt unbuckled, and his hair all messed up, while your sitting on his desk.

"You can't just fuck my girl and not expect me to get angry!" Hotchner yelled at Gibbs.

"Your girl? She hooked up with you once! I've been with her the past 4 days!" Gibbs yelled back at Hotch, while he buckled his belt back up.

You hop off Hotch's desk and run to hug Gibbs.

"Wait outside, babe. I wanna talk to Hotchner." Gibbs said, while maintaining eye contact with Hotchner.

You stand outside his office, and you realize his blinds were open the whole time, and the team is just staring at you. They had to have heard everything.

"Look Aaron, you can't make Y/N sleep with you because your her boss. I'm not her boss so it's not against anything." Gibbs said.

"Okay Gibbs. I know it was wrong but I did her first, so she was technically with me first and I don't appreciate you coming into my place of work and..." Hotch is cut off by a loud noise.

You turn around and open the office door, and you see Hotch on the ground, and Gibbs shaking out his hand. Gibbs had punched Hotch.

How sexy.

Hotch got up, and looked right at you, holding his bloody nose.

"I'm not firing you, Y/N, but I think you should consider quitting." He said.

"I do quit. Goodbye." You say, as you grab Gibbs' hand and walk out with him.

The whole team had heard all of what happened and was just looking at you with complete shock.

You didn't let that bother you, and you just hugged Gibbs more as you walked to his car.

"There's a job opening at NCIS, you know. I wouldn't be your boss, because you'd be on another team. If that's alright with you." Gibbs said.

"That's perfect. I'd rather see you between my legs than just at work."  You say looking up and down and Gibbs.

He opens his back door for you, and he drives you to his house.

As soon as he turns off the car, you get out of the car, and he picks you up instantly, making you laugh.

Your legs wrap around his body, as he carries you to his front door, and unlocks it, while still holding you.

"I've been waiting all day to come home and use that rope from last time." Gibbs said.

He carried you up the stairs, and placed you onto his huge bed.

You grab the rope from his dresser, and sit up.

"I'm in charge tonight, daddy. I deserve it." You say, unwrapping the rope.

"I'm excited babe." Gibbs says as he kisses you on the cheek.