Double The Fun

You wake up the next morning, in Gibbs' arms.

You know Gibbs loves you, and you know you feel the same way. But you also have some feelings left for Hotch.

You wish you didn't, but you have thoughts intruding in your mind about how Hotch would be in bed, even though you know Gibbs is the best.

"Jethro. You know I love you. But I think I still have some feelings left for Hotch. I wish I didn't...but I do.
I don't love him or anything, I just...I don't know." You told Gibbs.

"I understand. Every time I got married, I was still recovering from the wife before." He said, as he chucked a bit.

"Maybe we can use that to our advantage." Gibbs said, looking into your eyes and smiling. He kisses you on the lips lightly and whispers "we could have a threesome."

You pull away and look at him confused, but smirking.

"Well I'm talking about more pleasure for you. I'm not doing anything with Hotch and he's sure as hell not going to do anything to me!" Gibbs said, laughing.

"Woah...that's actually a good idea. If he agrees. It'll help me get over him. And it'll feel good." You say.

"But remember you're mine. You call me daddy, you call him Hotch. Got it babe?" Gibbs says, seriously.

He plants a kiss on your forehead, and gets up to grab your phone.

"Here. Call him and tell him to come here. He'll get here in a heartbeat. Tell him to come now, since I'm in the mood, babe." Gibbs said.

"Okay..." You kiss Gibbs again and run your fingers through his silver hair, while you find Hotch's name in your phone.

"Hey Hotch? It's Y/N. Can you come over to Gibbs' house? I want you. Now." You say looking at Gibbs with the phone to your ear.

Gibbs stands up and begins to undress, while also attempting to undress you.

"Okay. See you in 5." You said, as you end the call.

"What'd he say?" Gibbs said.

"He said okay and he'd be here in 5 minutes, and that he was gonna punish me. But we'll tell him our plan when he gets here." You say.

Gibbs finally gets done taking off your clothes, and gets between your legs. He kisses your neck and rubs his cock against your slit, but does not put it in.

That makes you wet, and you bring his face to yours and right as your about to kiss him, You see Hotch standing in the bedroom doorway.

"You don't even knock?" You say.

Gibbs turns his head to see Hotch and laughs.

He gets up from between your legs.

"What's this? Y/N, I thought you wanted me." Hotch said, with his arms crossed.

"I want both of you. At the same time." You say opening your legs wider, so Hotch and Gibbs can see how wet you are.

Hotch looks over at Gibbs, and realizes he's naked.

"I'm not doing anything sexual with Gibbs." Hotch said.

"Fine by me. Let's just make Y/N feel amazing." Gibbs said, smiling at you.

Hotch shrugs and begins to undress.

"No one better tell anyone about this." Hotch said, laughing a bit.

Hotch lays next to you, naked, with his cock sticking straight up.

You roll on his legs, and begin to suck his hard cock.

"Babe, get on your knees so I can get inside of you." Gibbs said from behind you.

You listen to him and get into position.

You have Hotch's cock in your mouth, and you feel Gibbs insert his whole entire cock into you at once.

Hotch's hand starts to grab your hair and push you further down, while his head is laying back, looking at the ceiling.

You feel another hand on the back of your head.

Now both Hotch and Gibbs were pushing your head up and down.

You start to moan, now feeling Hotch's cock all the way at the back of your throat, while simultaneously feeling Gibbs' inside of you.

"I'm gonna cum, Y/N." Hotch says.

Gibbs pulls your hair so your mouth is no longer on Hotch's cock.

"Y/N only swallows Daddy's cum." Gibbs said.

Hotch got up quickly so he could finish in the bathroom.

Gibbs is still pounding you, harder than ever.

"Cum for daddy." Gibbs says.

You do as he says.

Gibbs pulls out of you,  and flips you onto your back.

He inserts himself into you again.

"Oh...Uh...Yes Daddy! Fuck me harder!" You yell.

Gibbs is grunting, and you feel as if his tip in your stomach.

Gibbs grabs onto his headboard with both of his hands, and continues to rail you.

Hotch comes out of the bathroom, and you catch a glimpse of his face.

"You call him daddy...I'm leaving now." Hotch said, as he got up and began to grab his clothes.

"Bye Hotch, ....hope you....enjoyed." You say to him with your eyes closed, barely able to even speak.

"Guess he didn't enjoy it! Are you enjoying it babe?" Gibbs said.

"I was imagining he was you. So yeah, it was amazing, feeling so much pleasure at once." You say.

"You can cum for daddy now." Gibbs says.

You let out a loud moan, and you feel him cum right after you do.

Gibbs rolls over and puts his arm over his head.

"Wow. That was amazing." Gibbs said.

You're still catching your breath, after all of that.

"I love you, Jethro. Only you." You say.

"I love you, Y/N. Only you." Gibbs said.

He kisses you lightly on the lips, and then gets up and gets dressed.

"Alright babe, I'll make your breakfast, meet me downstairs." Gibbs said.

"Okay! French toast please!" You yell as he runs down the stairs.