Trying New Things

"Wow, this french toast tastes amazing, Jethro." You say, trying to eat as fast as you can.

"But I taste better right?" Jethro said.

"Mhm...Yes of course!" You say, while trying to swallow your food.

"I made reservations for us to have dinner tonight at a beautiful restaurant." Jethro said, smiling, feeding you some more french toast.

"That's how your saying happy birthday to me?" You say, smiling at Gibbs, knowing he'll probably fuck you really hard once you guys got home. Steak makes him horny for some reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                                         8:06 PM

"Alright Y/N, the limo is outside!" Jethro yells from downstairs.

Your looking in the mirror, admiring how sexy you look, with your curled hair, tight red dress, and sexy black heels, Jethro will want all of you by time you get home.

"Holy shit, you look incredible babe." Jethro said, as you slowly walked down the stairs. He was wearing a suit with a red tie, so he could match your dress.

"Thanks babe, you do too," You say, stopping in front of him and pulling his tie so his lips meet yours.

He pulls back a bit, and whispers: "I'm not gonna be able to behave if you look like that, Y/N."

Wow. Gibbs? Not being able to be serious in public? This should be interesting.

He leads you out of the house and locks up. He then holds your hand as you walk to the limo.

He opens the door for you, and you sit on a long black leather seat. He slides himself next to you and shuts the door.

"Aye Jerome, can we get some privacy back here?" Gibbs said to the limo driver, and then winked.

"Got it boss!" He said, closing the window in behind his head. "I muted the mic, just knock on the window if you need me." He said.

"What's that all abou..." You try to say, but Jethro is kissing your lips intensely.

He's grunting a bit, and breathing hard, while unbuttoning his dress pants.

"Ah...Y/N, I got hard just by seeing you in this dress. Get on top of me babe." He said, sweetly but demanding.

You do as he says and you feel him reach under you dress, as he grabs your lacy underwear and literally rips them off of you.

"Oh...Jethro...I needed those!" You say looking at him kind of mad. You wore those on purpose for later tonight and they had cost $50.

"You won't need them tonight anyway." He said.

He lowered his pants more and rubbed his cock against your wetness, up and down your whole slit, teasing you.

"Oh...daddy put it in!" You scream, but then covering your mouth.

"Jerome can't hear you." He said smiling.

He then guided his large cock into you fast, almost sliding all of himself into you at once, like always.

"Uhhh...Jethro...don't stop..." You say, closing your eyes, as he controls your hips.

"Oh...babe...you feel so good." Jethro said, moving you up and down faster.

The limo takes a sharp right turn, and you fall back onto the other part of the seat, but Jethro comes with you, so he is now on top of you.

He holds your hands over you head, and continues to thrust into you.

"You can scream and moan as loud as you want, he won't hear you."  Jethro says. Now you understand why he wanted the mic muted.