Chapter 9 The Heiress

James POV

We reached my penthouse and I haven't been there in a while.  I showed Isabelle around. I have a big living room with a fireplace, a 10 seater dining table. A modern kitchen with a big island. And 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It's modern industrial interior more like a bachelor pad.

She wants to cook for me, so we decided to stop at the grocery store to get groceries and whatever she needs. I told her she doesn't need to cook we can just order or eat out but she insisted, I don't want to make my fiancé mad.

She was busy preparing supper and I asked if I can help and she said no she can handle it. I don't know what she is making but it smells good.

I must have dozed off and I felt her kissed me on the cheek.

" supper is ready honey... I opened my eyes and kiss her right away.. I can't get enough of her . ... I love this woman..

" the food will get cold, common. Let's eat. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dining table.

" This looks amazing Sweetheart... thank you, 

" this is called Shepherd's pie one of my favorite. When my mom is not busy she always makes this for me and my dad .. she said as she put a spoonful to her mouth. Watching her eat and talk makes me smile. She is my pill, she calms me down.

" I love it, this is delicious... I can't wait till we are married and come home to these home-cooked meals.. .   I said looking at her lovingly.

" I promise you will have home-cooked meals everyday .... She said and gave me a kiss.

we got done eating and I help her put stuff and dishes away she doesn't want me to help her but I just ignored her. We are laying down in the bed and watching movie. I have my arm wrap around her waist and she had her head on my chest and her arm wrap around my waist. I love being close to her and have her in my arm.

"James why you never asked why I ran away, and about my family.... 

" I am waiting for you to say it, I don't want to bring up anything that might hurt you... and if you don't want to tell me about it I am willing to wait. I actually asked my dad private investigator to find out about you I have the envelope but  I don't care if I don't know your past what is important is you are with me and I love you ... I said caressing her hair...

She reached up to me and kissed me, I was a bit shocked I kissed her back I turned around and lay on top of her and she wrapped her arm around my neck. I started kissing her neck and she moved her head so I can get full access. She moaned as I suck her neck.

"Isabelle If you don't want this I understand... I said looking at her in the eyes.

"make love to me James show me how much you really love me .....that's all she said, 

She pulled my face and kiss me passionately. I started kissing her neck again and soon our clothes are on the floor. 

 we made love not sex and I cannot explain how amazing that is. Now I know how it feel when you do it with the one you love it was the best thing in the world.  My fiancé is a virgin .... was a virgin. I am the happiest guy in the world. She cuddled beside me and she looked so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping I bet she is tired and sore.  I kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket so it reaches her bare shoulder and pull her closer and fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

Isabelle POV

James and I made love and I don't regret it for the world. I love him and he loves me. He is the only person that makes me happy after I lost my parents. I wish my parents are here, my dad will be very happy to walk me down the aisle and my mom and Elizabeth will have everything so perfect for the wedding. Tears keeps falling from my eyes I need to stop crying so I don't wake James up but I failed.