THE FIGHT

Jaci's POV

What just happened? Did I just kissed another man behind my boyfriend's back. What does that makes me? Oh no. Shall I tell Sam and see how he will react or should I forgot that it ever happened? How am I going to face Aku again? Shit, my lips are still tingling from that intense make out session with Aku.What is happening to me? Am I actually falling for this cave man? No no, I love Sam. We have been together for so many years. We have planned future together.

“Jaci? Where did you zoned out all of a sudden? I have been calling your name.”asked Sam. “Umn, sorry. I'm just reflecting on my actions. Did you remember me doing some kind of sin, for which we are in this kind of situation? He was trying to read my eyes. Please Sam, don't do that. “What is going on Jaci? Is something bothering you? You are acting distant. I mean, you are not completely yourself. Tell me, what is it.” This is what I like about Sam. He can read me like a book. I sighed. Should I tell him.

“Sam, you know the Chieftain of this tribe, Aku, right?”I started. He pressed his lips together, without responding. Oh shit, did he figure it out? I cleared my throat and continued. “Umn...He kind of is...Obsessed with me.”I waited for his reaction, which didn't come. He face was blank. “He proposed me today, just before you arrived.” his face morphed into something I have never seen before. “He did? And how did you respond?” his gaze were accusing. I gulped.

“I denied ofcource. They saved my life and all but, how can I merry someone, I just met?”I answered genuinely. Sam's eyes soften and he hold both my hands in his and started making gentle circles on it. “I knew, you would never give up on me, like I never did on you.”he said kissing the back of my hand. Now I feel bad for both the men. What was I thinking, leading on Aku? Sam and me are supposed to be together. But what about Aku? That kiss, the things I feel for him, what do I name it? Just an attraction?

Aku's infatuation for me is overbearing. How do I deal with two men at once? “Do you want me to talk to him?”said Sam. I shaked my head no. “No, I'm sure he figured it out already, that we are from two different worlds and can't be together.” I said. In a way, I'm convincing myself. “Ok” said Sam, letting go of my hand and hugging me to his side. I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. There is this calmness with Sam, whenever I'm with him. He is not just a sweet lover, but also a great person in real. He is my home.

I felt my heart beating faster all of a sudden. Whenever I close my eyes, the kiss replays again and again in my mind. I feel so unsettled right now. I saw Nina and Waya coming toward us. I smiled at them. They reciprocated the same but when their eyes fell on Sam, it was gone. It was blank. “The dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for you two. Come on.” said Nina. I nod my head and we all walked together toward the gathering where everyone was having small conversation around the fire.

My heart skipped a bit, when I met a familiar green eyes. It was burning me with his heated gaze. I avert my eyes to where Abedabun was sitting and walked towards her. Her face lit up when she saw me. I noticed that Sam was not with me. After sitting down, I searched around and found that both Aku and Sam were gone. In panic, I stood up and was about to go find them, when Abedabun caught my hands. “Let them sort it out. Stay away for a while, Jaci.” she said.

Letting them sort it out means, heated argument, dick measuring, punches and for sure, they will let out their animal side, which is worse. Sam is very short tempered and I have seen, how violent Aku could ger. Everyone was eating, as if they are least bothered, for the results. I couldn't eat at all. I don't have a watch but, I'm sure it's almost 15 minutes. What are they up to?

Aku's POV

Does she hate me for kissing her. No, the way she responded to my touches, she wasn't. Does that means, she likes me too? Why did she let another man touch her then? Why she refused to marry me? Is she in love with the man, Sam. How long they have been together? had he claimed her already? Rage filled my brain, when I imagined both of them naked on bed. “No, she is mine.”I don't care if she has slept with him already. She hasn't carried his children yet. A certain passiveness took over my body and I walked out of the cave, with a determination to confront her and the 'man'.