THE COMPREHENSION

That's☝️my man saying hi to all my readers. Ahem! Ahem! Can't take his hotness? Take a cold shower.

Jaci's POV

I'm certainly not dreaming. Oh, how much I want this to be a dream right now. As much as I'm excited and thrilled that the moon god has blessed me with somekind of power of wisdom, it's equally terrifying that there is no logical explanation of how miraculously, I have started speaking a foreign language so fluently, just after taking a magical bath. I sighed for the hundredth time now, not ready to accept the fact that somehow, I was destined to be a part of this tribe.

"Stop sitting like a sloth and get up. People are waiting outside to speak to you. Be brave and go face them." said Sam, getting frustrated with my audible sighs. "Easy for you say. You go and be a part of them, if you so much want to be here. Stop pressuring me. I'm not ready yet." I scoffed at his words. It was his time to sigh now. "Fine, do whatever you want. I'm done with you. Hide here as long as you want, I'm starving and I'm going out." he said, getting up from his place.

Before he could vanish out of my sight completely, he stopped and looked back. "I would be a part of this clan anyways tonight. Chieftain Aku has given me his permission." he said, smirking at me. I kept looking at his retreating back. "How? How was he allowed to stay? I mean, not that I'm complaining, but why, all of a sudden?" I thought aloud. I must have missed a lot of events these last two days.

I stood up and paced the cave, back and forth, deciding whether to go out or not. I cursed when my stomach growled loudly. I'm starving. That's it. I'm going out and I'll pretend that, Aku is lying about me, blessed by the god...atleast for now. Yes, that's the best idea. I walked out of the cave and walked towards the people, who were gathered around to have food. They were all busy with their own conversation but, as soon as I reached there, the chatter quited down.

I looked around and saw Nina waving a hand at me. I avoided all curious glances and went straight to her. She smiled at me excitedly and pulled me down. "You hungry?" she asked, and I understood her without the sign and gestures but, as planned, I pretended. "What?" her face fell. "Uncle? Didn't you say, she could understand us now?" Nina asked. I glanced at front and noticed that, Aku, Sam and Baku were sitting together.

When his narrowed accusing eyes met mine, I gulped and avoided his gaze. I picked a piece of grilled fish infront of me and started biting on it. Nina let it go for now and smiled at me. "I think, she's hungry." she laughed and I smiled at her. The lunch went with out any harsh comments or acward questions from the tribe. I guess, either they believe Im not completely blessed by their god or they feel hesitant to approach me. Either way, I slipped away from the people and made my way towards the cave to take a bath. A very much needed bath.

Nina, Haki and two other women came with me too, to take a bath. They were having their open conversation about me and Aku, assuming I don't understand it but, the words were very clear to me, thanks to the moon god. "Poor Aku, I thought, because god had finally graced him with his mate, they would tie the knot but I think, his suffering is not over yet." someone said, lowly. I frawned my brows at that but didn't let them know about it. "Haki, I really think, Aku should choose someone else from the tribe. She wasn't touched by moon aura, because she isn't right for him." another one said.

I felt hurt that, they don't like me. Can I blame them though? They literally saved me. Their leader offered me food, shelter and respect. And what I did in return? I pushed him away. I hurt him. I'm not blind. I can see, how desperately Aku wants me and is trying to make me his. I have felt his longing and affection towards me, through the vision but, I'll always feel the guilt that, I'm not ready to give him, what he deserves. They are right, I'm not the right one for him.