𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

PROLOGUE ・: *✧・゚:* lowercase intended

PROLOGUE
・: *✧・゚:* lowercase intended.

𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 in wiltshire, england, in a more smaller town lived reina amor

𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 in wiltshire, england, in a more smaller town lived reina amor. a muggle born, who didn't quite know her abilities just yet. the blinding light which peaked through reina amor's lavender curtains, seemed to do her no good. if anything, it was the one source which was lighting up her room, but blinding her eyes. "ugh stupid light, if only i could just close the curtains without actually getting u-"

"REINA AMOR COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." her mothers loud voice erupted from downstairs, and in a blink of an eye, reina sat up-right on her bed with her eyes wide open. her mother's voice never failed to wake her right up. she rubbed her eyes and responded with a, "yes mum, coming right down!"

as she loudly stomped down the stairs of her fairly sized house, she mumbled and murmured all sorts of things. her mother really had to stop alarming her with her threatening voice so often, she might as well think that she had killed someone with the tone her mother used so often⼀"what was that ray?"

reina's eyes fluttered upwards to see her standing right in front of her mother, her feet had walked her there but her mind was still engulfed in other things. "oh nothing. what's wrong?"

and when her mother fixed her posture, reina amor knew something was coming.

"god reina, enough with your jokes. you have to learn to live like a normal human, along with your age comes a lot of responsibility, you can't go around pretending magic is real. because it isnt, and if i havent made it clear enough maybe you staying in your room to reflect on it may be a good decision."

but the only thing that showed on reina's face was confusion, and fear to say the least. where was this coming from?

"oh my god, wipe that confusion off your face. i found this letter in front of our door, again. and you've gone all out, again, looks all pretty and perfect⼀waste your time on something worth it!"

and this was reina's life. she had been getting letters from a "hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" for a few months now but she wasnt the one composing them. so if anyone, she should be bewildered. but parents, muggle parents, dont seem to understand kids nowadays. reina liked to deem she was a great child for individuals her age, at least she wasnt involved in illegal things around the neighbourhood.

but the number 1 rule was to not talk
back to your parents, so she never did.

____

yo thank y'all for reading this, this was more of a short chapter to provide a little background information about reina !

but i hope you guys find this book interesting🙈 make sure to not be be silent readers!

- nessa💜