⎡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11 ⎦

CHAPTER 11・: *✧・゚:* lowercase intended

CHAPTER 11
・: *✧・゚:* lowercase intended.

CHAPTER 11・: *✧・゚:* lowercase intended

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃, and everyone rushed out the small but tall brown door at once. they had just gone through the last period for the day, and hermione was exploding with curiosity. the pair of girls were squealing with excitement after reina teased hermione on what had occurred between her and draco. they were shoved against each other as she gripped on their books tightly, ugh the crowd was aggressively jostling them.

"mione i was thinking about it, how bout we have a girls night?" reina beamed cheerfully, "it'd be the perfect chance to spill everything!"

"if you woudn't have said it, i was about to!" hermione giggled, agreeing to the former girl's idea. "we can easily do it tonight, i heard amelia and dahlia were going to ask out some gryffindors so everyones kind of heading there with them."

"perfect! and i've got a spell for the food" reina whispered excitedly, and huge smiles appeared on both the girls' faces.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"now spill will you? i cant wait any longer" hermione implored eagerly, "and i want every single detail."

"uhm well, i've tend to got a habit of talking a lot and then i cant sto-"

"reina oh my god you'll be the death of me!" hermione groaned, "i dont care if you talk a lot, this is so exciting!"

this brought confusion to reina, had this sort of thing never happened to hermione? she seemed more exhilarated herself than reina was.

"i dont really know how we happened to reach the stage we're at now, he was the biggest bully. and you yourself know that, i still cant believe its nearly been 4 years at hogwarts already. although thats kinda of off topic." she laughed, "i kinda understood why everyone disliked him, im not even going to lie about that. but then i felt as if what if he wasnt being heard, what if he was in this shell and acted the way he did due to something going on. hermione, theres always a reason."

"he really messed up my life until the last few weeks... i swear if hadn't had let out my anger towards him that day, i'd probably be dead by now. 4 years, the same routine continued which consisted of him being a douche to me in short, god, and finally he's got some sense knocked into his small head-"

"he was really so awful to you reina, i still hate that boy but seeing you so happy makes up for it in a way... oh wait! tell me about what happened in detention" hermione exclaimed wide-eyed.

"was just getting to that actually. entire lesson the boy was restless, and then he wrote to me. do you know much of a heart attack that gave me, snape could've seen and that wouldve also been the last you wouldve seen of me. but basically he was a sweetheart, he really seemed sorry. the words that he wrote didn't seem like they were coming from him, which is what appalled me. there was a different side to the draco malfoy we all know of."

"and then when i left the classroom-" reina stopped as her voice got really quiet. a really apparent red hue appeared on her cheeks as she uncontrollably grinned, "he kissed me, hermione. he kissed me!"

"oh my god reina are you serious!?" hermione squeaked in a high-pitched voice as she quickly got up from her comfortable seat on the bed. "you're lying right?"

"no hermione! he literally just kissed me. it made me feel all warm inside, and then he said he liked me too. the draco malfoy said he liked me!"

"if its a joke, you stop now" hermione said seriously, before a big excited grin broke out and a twinkle was seen all over her face. "YOU'RE NOT LYING ARE YOU-"

"hermione but-"

"reina this is crazy. you're seriously something, i dont know what, but something. you've changed draco malfoy, as weird as that sounds. im not trying to picture you as that annoying girl that thinks she changes boys but oh my god you broke down his walls!" hermione mumbled too very quickly in fact, "and he kissed you! do you know how jealous pansy would be! god i cant wait to see the look in her face when he does it in class-"

"well i actually feel like he's got another wall that he hasnt let me in to..." reina said under her breath, "but like i was trying to say, theres some bad news too..."

"reina amor i swear to god if you've ruined your chances with the only boy who's shown interest to you all these years, i'm going to be disappointed in you."

"well... look its not entirely my fault! i just blanked out, didnt know what to do!" reina quickly said, making up an excuse. "he said he liked me, and to think about it and then he just left. just like that!"

"obviously you stupid bum, if you didnt show any reaction what else in the world was he supposed to think?" hermione groaned loudly, hitting reina in the head with a book she oh so coincidentally found next to her.

"as if i dont already make it obvious enough?" reina cried out load, "enough about me" she sighed, "what about you? any boys that've caught your eye?"

"pfft me? no never. i'd prefer sticking to studying so i get good gra-"

"hermione havent you seen the new kid, blaise or whatever his name is? he's pretty good looking if i say so"

"the names blaise zabini, get it correct amor. and if you havent already noticed, he's friends with malfoy. im not being friends with anyone that's got some sort of relationship with malfoy... well thats excluding you of course."

"seems to me that you're trying to hold back your feelings granger" reina grinned, narrowing her eyes at hermione as if that was going to make it any easier to see into hermione's mind. "zabini's cute, im sure a lot of girls are gonna go for him. better be quick mione, or he'll be gone soon."

"ugh reina! think about your man, you cant be calling him cute when you've already got malfoy. and im sure zabini's got better things than to fiddle around with little girls who jus-" she stopped as she felt reina's threatening gaze, "ugh okay fine! he's a little cute but thats the last you'll hear of it. i dont care if he talks to other girls anyway though, so clearly i dont like him like that."

"yeah sure, if you say so." reina giggled, very well knowing hermione's thoughts. "now what am i supposed to do about draco, do i go talk to him or-"

"you dont want to portray yourself as a desperate girl, dont physically go to him, let him come to you. give him small signs in class, stare at him, smile at him, girl work your magic. not real magic of course or that'll just be... wrong. but you know what i mean!"

the girl's common room was filled with giggles and squealing for the rest of the night, as the pair talked about all sorts of things. maybe hogwarts was starting to brighten up finally or maybe it was just a too early expectation.