•Letters From The Known•

Letters From The Known

■■

She wanted to reply to those letters

But she couldn't do it.

In the name of Allah

The most gracefully

The most merciful.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚Copyright•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

All rights reserved. No part of this book shall be reproduce in any other language without the author consent. No parts of it may be reproduce, may it's content be modified or copied without the prior notice of the author.

Please if you have brain, make better use of it rather than copying it.

Any part which may relate to you or other is pure coincidental.

Copyright ©️ 2020 @writing-with-sabr

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Summary

When Hiba Mehmood receives a letter from an unknown, each letter reveal something which she knew but at the same time doesn't know.

Those letter told story to her .

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Disclaimer 

This is purely a fictional story.All of this is from author's imagination only. Kindly proceed it with warning.  I tried my best to make it halal as possible, if i have faltered in someplace, please kindly ignore it and take the beneficial part.

Author Note

Hello and Assalam alaikum. I hope you and your family are healthy and are staying safe.

So basically this is my short story which is been completed in the draft for a fact that I have two story which are not completed.

Excuse me for my brain producing ideas.

This story is short which mean the words count of each chapter are less then 800, which is fine by me.

Be patient by end you would know everything.

Also this story is very close to my heart.

Certain term would be given at the glossary.

Hayati:- My life

Habibti:-My love

Hope that you stick till end and please vote and comment. The world would not end neither you would get cardiac arrest nor someone would steal your organ if you Vote and Comment.

So please do Vote and Comment.

Thank you.