Letter Twenty-Five

"The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah, even, when it's in pain."  

.

Heart break.

It was a complete heartbreak when she read the next letter. Those feeling which Hiba had evoked in her heart, nurture it as her own baby had died now. The pain was so much and too fresh that tears refused to slip for a person who was not hers.

He was never her.

All this time her feelings for Waleed went in water. She couldn't read the letter further but still she did. She had accepted now that he had given his heart and will be always by Haneen's side.

Her cousin sister.

The letter weren't addressed to her also. It was to Haneen. The only reason she received those was because Haneen didn't update Waleed about change in her address. She used to be neighbour.

16th September 2020

Dear Haneen,

I thought for many time which I decided that, I will try my best to keep you happy. Just because you had become my wife, I will not bring tears in your eyes as you had been someone else daughter who had been brought with love and pampered.

Oh and when I told your father that I will try my best to keep you happy, I was surprised when I didn't hear any mockery from him. Instead he gently smiled at me and hugged me. Freaking hugged me. Haneen I was flabbergasted at . I was loss at words. I could see Abbu silently watching everything that's when I again doubted it. It was due to Hiba, my cousin, the mehmood uncle daughter who explained the situation and that's when I saw the noor in my Abbu's eyes.

And that's when I realized that- Haneen Hibah murtaza, I love you and will love you till jannah reunites again.

Note that I had always made mistake in your middle name. Instead of writing Hibah, I wrote as Hiba. Also the name  I had given in the mail is Hiba M. Hope you forgive me.

Since I am writing this from my workplace, I can't address you as hayati, since my colleague would then complain  to you that I have extra martial affair. Psst.

Take care.

Yours Truly

Waleed the one who loves you

A/N

Assalam alaikum.

Thank you for reading till here, you have officially reached the half part. Please brace yourself, as I introduce more mystery and solve it.

Hope you enjoyed it.