Chapter 1 - Just a Nightmare...?

"don't leave me!-"

The raven-black haired male boy gasped out, all sweaty and nervous as the clock struck midnight.... Was it only a nightmare? It all seemed so real.

He shook his head and looked around in the old attic to see if anything has changed, since Akira decided to stay at the Café LeBlanc instead of going home, it was his room now again. Although it's been months now since the Phantom Thieves resolved, it still feels like it has happened yesterday.

Akira pulling the trigger, and shooting the God of Control into his head, ending the nightmare of that so horrible Christmas. That's how it went down, everyone was happy. Things haven't gone the way everyone has wanted them to go, but they still seemed so happy.

They 𝘢𝘭𝘭 were happy.

But... why? He asked himself so often, why? Over and over again; the question continously rang in his head.
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺?

How were they still happy after what happened, after what happened to...

The male shook his head once more, suppressing his thoughts. There wasn't time to think about it anyways, there was school on the next day, in the good old Shujin. They really had a lot of good memories there, huh? It's been already more since a year now, and it was soon going to be August too. Summer season, the days are going to get hotter again. Akira never was a big fan of Summer, but the sunsets would always seem so nice. That's the only thing he really liked in that season though.

The room was still so silent, no noises to be heard. Only the slightly cold summer wind striving over the windows and the own breath of the shaken boy. Normally Morgana would be here watching over him, as the cat would say himself. But not today, today he was out, walking around and checking on futaba, that's probably what he would be doing. So it was just Akira, all alone, in the old attic. He actually doesn't mind being alone normally, but this night it was different. He was almost scared, of that one nightmare.

The silence didn't make him feel any better, it made all other noises so much louder. The breeze against the window, his own breathing and his so many thoughts, they got even louder than he could've imagined. Questioning himself if this night was even real, he kept on breathing louder. it got louder, and louder. It got so loud, it made him feel all dizzy. So there he was, sweaty, nervous, shaken and dizzy. All alone, in the attic.

00:15 AM.

This has been going on for 15 minutes now, it was already like he was losing his sanity. His mind spinning, it was so loud. He tried covering his ears, but he could hear his heart beat, it was now just as loud as his breathing.

What could he do?? He had no idea, not even any option. His heart was beating quickly as the sound of his breathing increased, the whole room was filled with such despair. He was truly helpless, this night wasn't like any before, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤. And noone was near to calm him down.
Noone there to just be there for him.

It felt so pathetic losing his mind over a silly nightmare, but he felt like he was going to really lose consciousness anytime. It wasn't just a silly nightmare to him, it felt like the bitter 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩. It was ringing loudly in his head, his breath hitching as his heart beat faster, he looked around desperately and tried calling out to Mona.

...

Not a single tune.
Nobody was there to help him.

Or...?

----------------------------------------------------

𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: I decided to make shorter chapters, but I will update the story more frequently.

Sorry if I take a bit longer to update; I am a bit busy with school work or have no motivation sometimes but I'll make sure to post a new chapter at least once a week.

-

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS GUYS!!

-

Now 2K reads kskskskks?!