The Big Reunion

-Wayne Manor-

*knock* *knock*

Alfred opens the door to reveal Dick Grayson with a big stupid grin on his face.

Alfred- Master Dick!

Dick- Alfred!

Dick gives Alfred a hug as he allows him inside. Dick takes a look around the entrance hall.

Dick- Hasn't change a bit. But I guess that's what happens when the only place the owner spends his time is the basement. 

Dick lets out a slight chuckle. 

Alfred- Please come to the dining hall, I have prepared food.

Dick- Alright but I shouldn't take too long, I'm gonna need to go out on patrol soon.

Dick makes his way into the dining hall only to find Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain and Damien Wayne.

Damien- Grayson.

Dick- Hey Damien, you seem as irritated as ever. I didn't know Alfred invited so many of us here.

Damien- I thought this was father finally giving me a chance to look after his city, but instead it appears Pennyworth wanted us to "spend time together". Ugh.

Tim- Don't worry about him. How ya been Dick?

Dick- Oh you know, superhero life's good, which means my personal life sucks.

Steph- They go hand and hand like that a lot.

Alfred then re enters the dining hall.

Alfred- Food should be ready soon and we are still expecting one more guest. Lady Barbara and Kate, along with Master Luke and Duke were unable to make it today due to what I can only assume is their own personal crisis.

Tim- When is one of us not having a crisis.

Damien- You can say that again.

Tim- Oh my God! Ladies and gentlemen, I know I am not the only one that heard that. 

Tim stands up excitedly.

Tim- Did you actually agree with something I said. Thats like zero chance in a lifetime for that to happen to me.

Damien- I did not agree with you I agreed with a true statement that came from your mouth. 

During this conversation the bell rings and Alfred steps out of the room.

Dick- Nah man you totally agreed with Tim. Have the Titans actually changed you.

Damien- The titans have done nothing for me!

Damien attempts to hide his face from view to no avail.

Dick- You're actually making friends. I told Bruce that the Titans was a good plan.

Finally all the ruckus is silenced as the final guest enters the hall and everyone's eyes land on him. 

Alfred- Master Jason has arrived.

Jason- Oh great. I f***ing knew it.

Alfred leaves the room again as everyone else just sits there in silence. Tim and Steph giving Jason the death glare while Damien seems disinterested in the family drama. Cass just sits kinda wide eyed while Dick looks like he's trying to find the right words.

Dick- Jason, what brings you around?

Jason- I was invited.

He sounds even more irritated about the situation than Damien.