~PΔrT 6~

-Tobys pvo-
I woke up and something was generally off so I looked next to me and I see masky was laying next to me ,MASKY! MAY I REPEAT THAT IT WAS MASKY!! I mean what? How and when did we end up in the same bed together!? Eh whatever I'll figure it out later . I slowly got up making sure not to wake the sleeping masky and I went and got dressed then walked down to go watch Ben and Jeff play video games .
- -masky pvo-
I woke up and remembered that I had fallen asleep with Toby but there was no Toby there when I woke up so I went down stairs and I saw him sitting on the floor next to the sofa watch Ben and Jeff play games and of course hoodie was there. I wanted to go jump off a cliff and the thought that Brian might have told the other about me and Toby cuddling ," hey masky" I hear someone say and of fucking course it was Brian walking up to me then pulling me into the kitchen "so what happened with you and Toby last night" he said "nothing happened" I said slightly annoyed but of course Brian being him self kept insisting that we had to do something an eventually he went away.

(Hey sorry that this chapter is so short but I'm having a writers block , okay more like a all out creativity block because I have absolutely no ideas for my YouTube channel , my Instagram and here and it's actually driving me crazy ;-;-;-;; okay sorry for wasting your time but you y'all like this chapter^^)
(277 words)