թɑɾե 13

—-——— ——tobys  pov ————
The others starred at me for a moment before slender left the room with ej to go talk to him so it was just me and masky standing there then he looked at me "why?" He asked in a worried calm ton , it's still so weird to me that he shows that he cares about me "w-what do yo-you mean" I said playing dumb to avoid the question "you know what I mean dumbass so stop playing dumb" he said and I looked away "i-I dunno" I said while looking at my feet avoiding eye contact "that's a lie" masky said slightly pissed off at me "s-so what if I-it is , I-I don't wa-wanna f-fucking talk about I-it" I said in a stressed ton and he just looked at me "fine" masky said then walked out

—time skep to about two days later-

——-——•-—maskys pov—————-—-—
I walked out of the living room looking for Toby because I haven't seen him in a while and I haven't talk with since two days ago and I couldn't find him so I went to our room and saw the window open so I thought maybe Toby could be up on the roof so I climbed out of the window up to the roof and saw Toby sitting there with Alaska and talking to her and damn that conversation with the cat was sad then the cat saw me and meowed and Toby looked up and at me then looked away so I walked up to him and sat next to him "what are you doing up here" I asked "i was stressed" he said quietly "so you came up to the roof" I said "yeah i-it reminds me of when I was a h-happy kid so that m-makes me happy and l-less stressed I guess" he said "how dose sitting on a roof alone remind you of when you where a little kid?" I questioned "well w-when I was little m-me and my sister used to s-sneak up to the roof a-after she got home from school and talk a-about how out day went" he said starring off into the distance and I noticed that he wasn't stuttering as much which was weird but whatever "oh" was all I said an it was also weird because he never talks about his family nor past.

( okay hi this chapter is short an I may or may not have written it back in early December also sorry for not updating I've either have been busy,have had zero motivation or have been putting that motivation into other things like videos for yt an I am going to start working on the next chapter soon an im quite sorry for not up dating in awhile , bye bye an sorry everyone ♡♡) ( word count 487)