~pàrt 9~

———Tim's POV——-
What the actual hell! Why the hell would he cut?! How long has he been doing it? I thought as I walked away from Toby and sat on my bed and just stared at the wall and I heard Brian leave the room and felt a tap on my shoulder knowing it was Toby so I looked at him "what." I said slightly pissed at him "m-masky I'm s-sorry" he said trying not to cry and his tics getting worse , I get up and hug him "why? Why do you cut" I asked and he looked away " I d-don't re-really wanna t-talk about I-it" he said , I sighed "go to ej and ask him to fix your arm before it gets infected so that way i dont have to be with hoodie on every mission because your hurt or you don't have a arm" I said trying to sound like you I don't care "o-okay" Toby said then walk to the infirmary.
(Time skit brought to you by a chez cake)
———tobys POV——
I finally got back from getting my arms banged up and let's just say Ej found out about more then just my depression. I walk into the room and sit on my bed and I pull my knees up to my chest and just sit like that while looking at the wall and I see hoodie walking up to me "hey Toby can we talk about something while madly isn't in the room?" He asked "s-sure" I said as he sat on the end of my bed "okay well you see I need to know if you have feelings toward masky" he said "I- why do you need to know that?" I said "I just do okay , so do you ?" Hoodie said "w-well I mean I-I can't l-lie and s-say I don't have f-feeling for him" I said mentally dying "well if you like him you should tell him because I bet he will like you back, plus I think y'all would make a cute couple " he said and I just sat there dying then he got up and looked away, " well I g-guess I should g-go find masky" I mumbled to myself as I got up and went to find him . I walk back into the room and lay on my bed , looked all over the house for him and couldn't fined him so I guess maskys on a mission I guess I just have to wait till he gets back . I took of my mouth guard and goggles and sit them on the night stand and I just lay there for a long while then I finally heard Masky walk in so I sit up "h-hey masky" I say in a happy ton "what Toby" he said slightly annoyed "can w-we talk?" I ask "sure?" He said and say on my bed across from me "um- w-well I don't r-really know h-how to say th-this but I k-kind like y-you" I said mumbling the last part and masky just stared at me for a moment "I u-understand if you d-don't like me b-ba-" then I was cut off "I like you to" masky said and I started blushing a lot more then I already was.
———-maskys POV ———/
I just told Toby I liked him- oh my god , I just admitted I have feelings for the little twitch "so um I-if we both l-like each other d-dose that mean w-we are dating?" He asked and for a second I thought about it " I mean if you wanna date we could try" I said "o-okay"he said in a happy ton "FUCK YESSS" I heard "ITS ABOUT TIME FUCKERS" Brian yelled and I just looked at him "I ship it" he said then sat on his bed 

——-time skep to about 3:50 am owo—
——-still Tim's POV —-
I woke up because I heard crying and I look over to see Toby sitting up against his beds head bored huggging his knees cry so I got up and sat next to him and pulled him into my lap "shhh hey it's okay" I said trying to get him to stop cry and eventual he stopped when he fell asleep , I look at the clock and it's now 4:10am so I guess we've been here for awhile then Toby starts whimpering in his sleep so I pet his hair getting him to calm down and then we both fell asleep together.

(Okay hi the is bad and usually I would wait a few more days till updating this again but I left it on a cliffhanger last time and my girlfriend wasn't very happy about that so I guess this chapter is for you babe lol anyway hope y'all like this chapter and byeeee)(word found 833)

I'm Sorry.. [TicciMask] {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें