Chapter 1: My Life

Y/n's POV
I was in the bathroom doing my daily routine, getting ready for school then I heard the door opened revealing my love.
V:Hey babe~
He gave me a peck.
V: I got your coffee
Y/n:thanks babe
I smiled shyly and take a sip and then I looked at him,he then gave me a kiss that lasted for a good 5 seconds.
V:mm~ tasty~
I blushed and looked down shyly.
Y/n:stop~I have to get ready for school, you can go first
V:do we really have to be separated when we go to school...?
He backhugged me and placed his head on the crook of my neck. I giggled at his cuteness.
Y/n:babe~you know we can't go together or the whole school would know about us being together
V:so? I don't care...
Y/n:babe~it's what our parents said,we can't tell the public yet that we're married until we graduate from college
Yes, I'm already married with the guy that makes me happy all the time. We were already a couple back then before we were arranged marriage, that's why we agreed quickly. He looked at me and pouted, I smiled and pinched his cheeks.
Y/n:Fine~ we'll go together but you'll drop me in the back of the school alright~
V:hmmm...Fine~I guess that's better
Y/n:okie,then wait for me in the car, I'll be there in a minute K?
He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said.
V:K
And I started getting ready.
(My outfit)

(My hair)

I picked up my bag and went downstairs

I picked up my bag and went downstairs. I went outside and saw my boyfriend beside his car. I went to him and he wrapped his one arm around my waist and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
V:ready to go?
I nodded and smiled at him. Then we drove to school,he dropped me by the back of the school and I gave him a peck before going in. When I went in, I went to my locker and placed my stuff there and getting ready for my first class,when I flinched at a sudden loud voice beside me.
(Chae=Chaehyun)
Chae:Hey Y/n!
Y/n:C-Chae! You scared me...
Chae:hehe sorry sis
Yeah...she calls me sis but she's actually my sister-in-law, Taehyung's twin sister. Since my husband is so overprotective of me and can't come closer to me since we still have to hide our relationship,he has to assign his sister to protect me since his sister is also a bad girl,Like sister like brother I guess, and knows how to fight and trusted her to protect me very well. Well to be honest with you, I'm so innocent and shy and sometimes I can only be myself to close friends of mine which is only Chae and Taehyung. I don't even know how, Taehyung fell in love with me.
Chae: let's go to our first class together, I don't want anything bad happens to you
I nodded,when we were about to go we heard a loud thump. We looked at the hallways and saw Taehyung with his bestfriend Jungkook. Seems like they're being bad boys again.
V:look man, I don't like it whne guys like you ruins my mood
???:*coughs blood* what did I even do?! I only said that you're not the same tough guy I knew! Well I know you're still tough and strong but... something's different,like big difference...
V glared at him.
Jk:oh boy...you just said the wrong thing
He smirked. Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and glared at him with those dark eyes. He was about to punch him but he noticed I was looking at him.

V's POV
I saw Y/n looking at me with worried eyes. Those cute eyes of hers always gets me everytime...
V:tsk!
I let go of the guy and gave him a death glare,then I heard my sister say.
Chae: c'mon Y/n let's go to class before we're late
Y/n hesitated a bit because she's worried about me but I gave her a soft look signaling her "I'll stop don't worry,just go to class K?" And with tha she left, I looked back at the guy and he has a black eye.
V: you're lucky that I have reasons not to beat you up... c'mon Jk!
When me and Jk walked away, I halted in my footsteps when I heard the guy laughed.
???:is this really the real Taehyung we all know?...the one who backs away from battle and just walks away? What a coward! Haha
I clenched my fists holding my anger inside cause I know Y/n wouldn't like it,and I ignored him and went to class.

Y/n's POV
As I went in my first class, I still worry about Tae's health. He's now in a fight! A minute ago he gave me a soft look,assuring me that he'll be fine but I'm still not yet contented. I feel like something bad is going to happen, Chae kept saying to me that he'll be fine but I still can't! This is one of the things I hate about myself... it's that feeling that something bad is going to happen but there isn't. I had this feeling ever since that night I got traumatized...I don't wanna talk about it right now... I guess I'll have to wait after class to wait after first class, we'll see each other at biology.
1 hour later
All students were crowded on the school halls, it's time to change classes. Me and Chae went to biology class and we're always together cause Taehyung talked to our parents about this and they told the principal that me and Chae will be having the same classes for the rest of the year. Taehyung is also gonna be having biology class so I was excited cause I want to be sure that he's ok. When everybody went in and took their seats, I still have my eyes on the door since Taehyung hasn't entered yet. Then the teacher went in making me nervous a bit, "is he late?" I thought and the teacher started discussing. 15 minutes later, Taehyung is still not here which made me panic inside. Chae noticed it and raised her hand
Chae:sorry to interrupt you sir but where is my brother?
Teacher:oh! Your brother is in detention because of punching a student, he'll be also suspended by 1 week
My eyes widened...This means I won't be able to see him at school,"wait?! What if he got hurt?!" I thought.
Chae:but he's alright sir,right?
"Thank goodness Chae is here, if she's not here I won't be able to ask the teacher if he's ok..." I thought.
Teacher:no need to worry about him, he's fine. Now let's continue the lesson shall we?
Chae:yes sir thank you
Chae looked at me with a reassuring look and winked then smiled, but I know she's trying to say to me that he's alright. I smiled back but still sad since I can't see him at school for 1 week.
After School

Author's POV
Have to stop it here cause if I put all of it here,this story would only be like 5 chapters only so yeah I'm saving some ideas. Anyways that's all bye!

TBC