Chapter 6:Her Only Light

Y/n grew up being loved by a family like she used to and she got her emotions back but still had a trauma. She became nervous,shy and avoids other people. Until one day....

???:Y/n...

???: I want to be with you forever and to help you recover from your past...

???:I love you with all my heart...

???: I will treat you as my queen

???:and my duty is to protect you till death...

???:Lee Y/n...

???:please help me complete the missing peice in my heart...

???:will you...

Taehyung:be the girl that I'll only love for the rest of my life...?

Y/n: Taehyung....

Y/n:yes...yes! Yes! Yes!

Few Months Later

Taehyung:Mom! You know that I have a girlfriend! Why do you want me to marry her?!

Mom: it's for your own good and for our company to be more successful! And plus I know you'll love her when you meet her!

Taehyung:how are you even sure about that?! Ugh! And who is this girl that I'm going to "marry"...?

Mom: it's from our rival company,their daughter...Lee Y/n

Taehyung:Lee Y/n...?

The Next Day
Y/n: Taehyung! *sobs*...My parents want me to marry someone from their rival company...
Taehyung:.... you're from the Lee Company...?
Y/n:yes...and I'm sorry I haven't told you about this...I just don't want to have fake friends or even a boyfriend who just loves me because of fame and money....
Taehyung:...you should marry that guy...
Y/n:what?! But I don't know him! And we're together!...does that mean we're going to...
Taehyung:no...
Y/n:then why do you want me to mar-?!

*Kiss*

*Breaks the Kiss*

Y/n: T-tae...?
Taehyung:our relationship won't be broken... You're marrying a guy from the Kim Company right?
Y/n:yes...wait,how do you know...?

*Smile*

Taehyung:I am that guy Y/n...
Y/n:*eyes widened* w-what...?then that means...
Taehyung:yes Y/n...then will you marry me...?
Tears falling down Y/n's cheek.
Y/n:Yes!

TBC
Sorry for another short chapter
Long chapter will be in the next chapter. Also sorry if it's cringey ;-;...
And Yesterday was Seokjinnie's Birthday😀 Happy Belated Birthday! I posted a video in my instagram:
-@13_BtsArmy_18
And you can also follow my wattpad account:
-@95Bts93Vminkook97

Also my bestfriend(irl)
Follow her:

Wattpad account
-@BTSNAMKOOK
Instagram account
-@sltyw_rbts
-@btsarmy_jmt

Also her tiktok
-@sltyw_rbts

Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jimin-you nice,keep going💜