Chapter 2:Who Says I Will...?

Author's POV
I just wanna say early in the story that I will be publishing chapters slowly because I'm using my brother's cellphone for publishing my stories since I used his account 😅. But I'm editing my stories in my mother's cellphone because my own cellphone is out of storage,even though I didn't download any games! But I still use it when watching YouTube. Anyways that's all,hope y'all enjoy! Bye!

Taehyung's POV
"Great! I got suspended from school for 1 week! How am I going to watch over Y/n?!" I thought. "What if something bad is going to happen while I'm gone?! What if she got bullied and will never tell me?! Tsk this is a disaster!" I thought as I drove to the back of the school. When I got there, I saw Y/n waiting for me, I beeped to signal her that I'm here cause she's playing with her phone. She saw me and went in the car,she gave me a kiss in the cheek but never said anything then. Halfway of the ride to our home, I decided to break the silence and ask her.
V:babe? You ok?
She looked down and she seem sad,which made me think.
V:did someone hurt or bully you...?
I said in a deep cold tone while my eyes are still on the road.
Y/n:no, that's not it...
She said at a low voice but low enough for me to hear it. I started worrying about her so that's why I decided that we'll talk about this at our home.
V: we'll talk about this ok? But you have to tell me the truth
She nodded. When we arrived we got out of the car and went to our room. Few minutes later,we both changed (individually) and I waited for her until she'll come out of the bathroom. When she did she looked at me with sad eyes, I went to her and hugged her by her waist.
V:is everything ok? Tell me...
She gripped on my shirt.
Y/n: I-i...I don't know if...*grips harder* I can be at school without you...
She said in a very sad tone which made me hurt more than she felt. I hate her seeing like this.
V:even I don't want to be apart from you but... We can't do anything...*sigh* I'm glad my sister is there...
Y/n: b-but still...
V:shhh it's ok, everything's going to be ok...
I placed my head on the crook of her neck while hugging her like it's the last time we'll see each other and she hugged back. While we're hugging, I can smell the scent of her skin. It makes me wanna....

taste her...

As I wanted to keep smelling her scent that's so sweet, I didn't know that I started sucking her skin. She started moaning which made me turn on.
Y/n:a-ah~
I continued on her collar bone and as I was about to undress her she gripped on my shirt even more.
Y/n: T-tae...
She teared up a bit, I looked at her and my eyes widened. "What have I done...?" I thought.
V:Y-y/n I-i... I'm so s-sorry...
I looked down ashamed of myself for almost getting out of control.
Y/n: I-i'm sorry...
I was shocked and looked at her.
Y/n: I'm such a bad wife to you and-
V:no!
I cut her off,holding both of her hands.
V: you're the best wife I could ever ask of! I'm the one who should be sorry for almost doing something you're not ready with...
She placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it.
Y/n: it's ok, I forgive you
She gave me a smile and I smiled back.
V:want me to tell the maids to bring us food up here and maybe we can cuddle after?
She rested her head on my chest and nodded, I chuckled at her cuteness.

Y/n's POV
The Next Day
My outfit:

Y/n's POVThe Next DayMy outfit: