Chapter 10: The End

No one's POV
Y/n: Taehyung!
She sobbed.
Tae:M'lady!
Tae went to her and unchained her. They immediately hugged each other as soon as Y/n was freed.
Alice: I've had enough! If I can't have you, nobody can!
She attempted to shoot Taehyung but Chae stopped her. Raising her hands to the ceiling so that the bullet won't go to Taehyung. She then punched her in her stomach and pinned her on the floor.
Time Skip
Few months later
(Sorry running out of ideas ;-;)
Alice and her friends are rotting in jail, Chris is dead, Jungkook and Chae got married and they all were happy...

But do you really think this is the end...?

Nope! not yet!

Because I have something else in my mind that I wanna add to make this story a bit....

Interesting....😏

(Note:inspired by the "getting naked in front of my boyfriend" tiktok trend ff's)

Y/n was in the kitchen, washing dishes. When she was done, she got a message in a group chat.
(OTP)
Rose:hey guys!
Lisa:hey!
Jennie:long time no chat
Jisoo:hi!
Y/n:hey guys! We haven't talked in a while!
Chae:Ey!
Lisa:Y/n! Jennie! Chae! How are you girls doing there in Korea?
Jennie:oh it's been great!
Y/n:good
Rose:hey girls, the reason I texted you guys is because I saw this tiktok trend and I think we should all do it since we all have boyfriends
Jennie:oooohhhh~ what is it?
Jisoo: I have a bad feeling about this...
Rose: c'mon it'll be fun!
Y/n: I don't have tiktok...
Rose: it's ok Y/n, you can just do it hehe
Rose:so this tiktok trend is called "getting naked in front of your boyfriend"
Chae:oh hell nah!
Lisa:ooohhh~ I'm in!
Jisoo: I knew this is gonna be bad
Rose: c'mon girls let's do this!
Jennie: Idk...
Lisa: c'mon Chae! Let's do it!
Rose: don't act like you haven't lost your virginity yet Jennie
Jennie:shut up!
Chae:no! He's going to do it hard!
Lisa:😏 c'mon, I know he wouldn't do that if you didn't beg him
Chae: Lisa, you're so lucky you aren't here in Korea
Jennie:fine I'll do it
Rose:yay! Chae?
Chae:fine! But I'm going to regret this...
Lisa:no you won't...how about you Y/n? You haven't said anything
Y/n:well I...
Rose:oooohhhh right you're a virgin...this means it's going to be you're first time
Lisa: oooooohhh c'mon Y/n! Do it!
Y/n: Idk I'm kinda nervous...
Chae: it's going to be fine, plus my brother wants kids soon enough
Y/n:Chae!
Rose:please Y/n!
Y/n:... I'll try
Rose:yay!
Lisa:ok guys I'm going to prepare for tonight
Jennie: it's night time here in Korea
Rose:then you'll just have to do it right now
Chae:what?!
Y/n: can't we just do it tomorrow night?
Lisa:umm no! Ok bye!
(Note:they are the friends Y/n was talking about in the chapter 9 that helped her)
Y/n placed her phone down on the kitchen counter and covered her face.
Y/n's mind:how am I going to do this...?

Y/n's POV
Few Hours Later
I finished showering and wrapped my body with only a towel. When I heard the bedroom door opened, I knew it was Taehyung so I took a deep breath. I placed my hand on the door handle and thought of something.
mind: I'll just act like I accidentally dropped my towel so it wouldn't be awkward...
I opened the bathroom door and saw him and he was about to place his phone on the bedside table. I went pass him going to the closet acting like I forgot to get my clothes then I "accidentally" dropped my towel. I picked it up and wrapped it again around my body and when I glanced at Taehyung, he was already looking at me. I blushed and before I can get to the closet, I was stopped and was harshly pushed to the bed. Which made me let go of my towel, I looked up and saw Taehyung licking his lips and smirking. I realized I was completely naked in front of him and my towel is on the floor. He hovered above me which made me blush madly. In a split second, I feel his lips on my neck placing wet kisses and hickeys.
(A/n:21+ warning, I will leave a few spaces in the end of this part so that you can skip this if you want to)

His hands roamed around my body.
Me: T-taehyung- ah~
He harshly grabs my butt making me moan loudly.
Tae: it's daddy to you babygirl~
He then started to suck my nipple and massaging the other one which made me let out uncontrollable moans. He stopped which made me whine a bit earning a chuckle from him. He then took off his shirt then his hands travelled from my chest going down to my already wet crevice rubbing his hands on it. I gasped at his sudden action, I covered my mouth and looked to the side hiding my red face.

Tae's POV
Mind:I'm going to make this an unforgettable moment for her...
Me:Wet already?~ babygirl, you like it when daddy do this to you~
She responded with only a moan when I circled my finger on her. Since it's her first time, I won't be doing this raw but next time... I will,but I can't promise her that I'll be gentle.
Me: now, let daddy hear you~
I removed her hand from her mouth and pinned them above her head then I sucked two of my fingers and immediately shoving them in her. She bit her lip because of pain so I didn't move my fingers yet. When I heard a soft moan, I smirked and added another finger and going in and out fastening my pace. Few minutes later she cummed and I licked all of it. I unbuckled my belt and took off my pants along with my boxers and when I looked at my wife she was still panting. I smirked at the scene and I caressed her cheek.
Me:baby~ I'm going in
She nodded slowly. I raised her leg a bit to get a better angle then I slowly inserted my member in her. She gasped and grabbed on my shoulders tightly. I kissed her forehead then kissed her passionately until I was fully inside of her. I stayed in my position until she signaled me, when she did I started in a slow pace but with powerful thrusts. I then leveled it up and she moaned loudly like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't hold myself and soon I started ramming into her like a hungry beast. I can feel myself getting close and I thrusted faster than before. Soon enough I came inside her then she did as well. We both panted heavily and we stayed in our position in a few minutes then I pulled out. She whined at the sudden feeling of emptiness inside her and I smirked.
Me: what's the matter babygirl?~
She just looked at me blushing. I chuckled.
Me:want more?~
She looked away nodding.
Me:then beg for it...
She looked at me, then she placed her hands on my waist then pulled her body up and our bodies touched each other.
Y/n:Master~it's not enough~ I need more Master~ please help your kitten~
(A/n:ok this is just-...*sigh* I apologize if that is cringey)
I was shocked but I like this attitude of hers... No...I love this attitude of hers, it makes me wanna wreck her. Lust filled within our eyes, heat surrounding the entire room. The tension is super high... I flipped her and now I got another amazing view of her soft a*s.
Me:your wish is my command kitten~
I placed soft kisses on her back before slowly placing myself inside of her again. She moaned loudly and gripped on the bed sheets. Few minutes later, I started moving at a slow pace then working up to a faster pace. With each thrust it's getting faster and faster as she continuously moans my name.
Y/n:ah~!
Me:found it
I smirked. I kept hitting on that spot and thoughtlessly pounding in her as I felt my second high. Few minutes later she came before me and I followed. I pulled out and my cum dripping out of her wrecked hole and she immediately fell on the bed while I stayed at my position so that I won't fall on top of her. I sat up and carried us both in the bathroom and I cleaned ourselves while she was already asleep in my embrace. I placed us both on the bed, and I gave her a peck on her forehead.
Me:goodnight M'lady

Author's POV
Hello readers!
I hope you enjoyed this story and if you liked it, please vote, I means a lot to me. Maybe soon enough I'll make a season 2 for this.  Anyways, thank you for reading this story! Byeeeeee

•THE END•