| Author's Note |

Hey, turtles!

Just wanted to apologize for unpublishing my other book.

Anyways, in this one, you're a Nen User! You can just skip if you don't want mild spoilers :D

A brief explanation if you haven't watched Hunter X Hunter;

Nen, is the usage of one's aura. An aura is your life force, and is produced by all living things. Aura normally leaks out your body, but if you learn to control it, you've done the first step to learning Nen.

There are six main Nen types.

Enhancer, someone who can increase the natural abilities of an object or one's own body.

Transmuter, someone who can change their aura to mimic a certain substance.

Conjurer, someone who can make a solid object out of aura.

Emitter, someone who can control aura while it's out of their body.

Manipulator, someone who's able to control or manipulate objects or living things through a certain way.

Specialist, someone who's Nen ability doesn't fall into any of the other categories.

(Y/N) is a Transmuter, and she can change her aura into shadows, with a handicap. She is a former member of the Kurta Clan, and a former member (read: captive) of the Phantom Troupe.

Ability Explanation:

She can change her aura into shadows, and the shadows can be either solid, or not. Special abilities of hers is only allowed when her eyes turn scarlet.

A special ability is 'shadow travel', which allows her to turn into a shadow and travel through other forms of shadow.

Another is that she can copy other transmuter's abilities, and extend it to the full potential. The restraint is, only when her eyes turn scarlet, and only when there are no other transmuters than her, present.

A fact about (Y/N) is that her desire is to fight against strong people, and to protect those she 'cares about' (read: loves).

You'll find out more about her as the story progresses!

Thanks for reading! I hope that you guys will still read this book.

Sincerely,
Sora