Different World

"Sasu...ke..." bloodied Itachi slowly walks towards Sasuke with his hand  reaching  for his eyes
sasuke breathing becomes shallow and is terrified by what his brother is about to do, not

being able to move, he was frozen in place with his back against the "Uchiha" wall.

Itachi is at least 1 foot away from sasuke, he smile while keeping his hand from sasuke
forehead.

"Sorry... Sasuke....but this is it" Itachi poke Sasuke forehead with his pointer and middle finger.

Sasuke is shocked, he couldn't speak the words he wanted to say just wouldn't come out

Itachi arm was slowly lowering down and *thud* . Itachi  collapse, you could see the the bruised body laying on the ground, the blood pouring out of his mouth.

[IN A DARK VOID]
Itachi POV
'where am I? am i...dead?' Itachi thought. Millions of questions race towards itachi's head

'Why is it so dark her-' itachi thoughts were interrupted when a bright yellow flash his eyes.
Itachi rubbed his eyes and open them slowly yet steady.

He saw trees, grass,the sky and sun. 'but how am I alive?...was someone able to do the edo tensei?' Itachi thought while inspecting  where he was.

He look at his body and saw that he was wearing his Akatsuski robe, but he was most surprised when he realized his body was healthy like it didn't even look like he was reanimated.

'hrmm.....just where am I and how am I "alive" again' itachi thought with his eyes furrowed
Itachi heard crows chirping around him and saw that the crows were surrounding him in a circular motion.

Then what he heard what a loud whoosh in the sky landed in front of Itachi.
The crows vanished in thin air .

'what the... it flew..wait is that a girl? how was she able to fly?' Itachi thought while inspecting what he was seeing in front of him.

She had a dirt blond hair, fair skin. He saw that she was wearing weird clothing, blue spandex with a giant 'S' on the middle and a red cape. If itachi was being truthful she look beautiful, itachi has seen many multiple women but he's never seen someone so beautiful.

'wow she's....I cant describe it, still how was she able to fly and I'm sensing that she's far stronger than me if were comparing strength..' Itachi thought with an eyebrow raised.

"Hi! Done staring?!" was the thing that the girl said before having a light blush on her face

'what language is that? I'm not sensing too much hostility but I can still feel a little bit.